Cam’Ron Ended 10-Year Courtship b/c Juju “Wasn’t Fun Anymore” and Got Too Much Attention On IG

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I had edited that in my post 5 mins ago lol but yep we on the same page. Only takes a year to know. If he don't plan within that year or during that next year for engagement then marriage it's not going anywhere for the most part. He just keeping you around you cause either the sex good or she cool
:mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
She was the mystery girl in the beginning. Just like Amber Rose with Kanye. But again, social media takes over. it starts making you feel more famous than you actually are. I don't know why these females can't just look at Lebron's wife and follow her blueprint or even Ayesha Curry. Ayesha cooking, opened up a restaurant, being independent. Meanwhile these other IG women promoting flat tummy tea.
To be fair, LeBron and Steph are guaranteed 30 million a year plus endorsements. A lot of rappers gotta do everything under the sun to see a tenth of that so their women may feel they have to "get on their grind" also. Savannah and Ayesha can afford to stay in the back.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i've been I just never seen a white cuban that looks like juju from a facial perspective
Thats why I said mulatto

facially I don't see to many of any race that looks like JuJu/Gabby (only one that comes close).

But bodywise, yeah

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I watched something a long time ago about a wrestler bringing his woman into the business and how a lot of wrestlers were warning him against it, saying that she's gone if he brings her in the business. If I remember correctly, she did indeed leave him.

What you young guys need to understand is to stop upgrading these women and trying to 'put them on' thinking it will make them loyal to you. The only thing a woman is loyal to is her instinct to seek a boss, or in other words, someone she perceives as above her. How many stories have you heard of some guy helping out this chubby woman lose weight and sticking with her, and as soon as she loses all that weight and starts getting attention, she peels off on him? What I'm saying is, the moment a woman thinks she is on the same level or higher than you, she's seeking greener pastures.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Marc Mero and Sable probably

I watched something a long time ago about a wrestler bringing his woman into the business and how a lot of wrestlers were warning him against it, saying that she's gone if he brings her in the business. If I remember correctly, she did indeed leave him.

What you young guys need to understand is to stop upgrading these women and trying to 'put them on' thinking it will make them loyal to you. The only thing a woman is loyal to is her instinct to seek a boss, or in other words, someone she perceives as above her. How many stories have you heard of some guy helping out this chubby woman lose weight and sticking with her, and as soon as she loses all that weight and starts getting attention, she peels off on him? What I'm saying is, the moment a woman thinks she is on the same level or higher than you, she's seeking greener pastures.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Why does marriage always gotta be end game with these women? If y'all living together, been together for years and are best friends technically y'all are doing better than 90% of most married couples anyways. The title doesn't always make things better. In fact, it makes things worse. Look at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie... They were together for like 11 years doing just fine. Soon as they got married, shyt was done within a year. Women need to get this silly idea of marriage off the table and appreciate what they have. Sometimes less is more. Only difference if they got married would be a ring and a piece of paper stating that they're legally together. At least that's how men think about it, from a logical standpoint. Women strictly think of it from an emotional viewpoint.. "he must not love me if we're still not married :mjcry:" " like bytch, really? A ring and a paper is gonna change what you already have??? C'mon...

Last edited:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Why does marriage always gotta be end game with these women? If y'all living together, been together for years and are best friends technically y'all are doing better than 90% of most married couples anyways. The title doesn't always make things better. In fact, it makes things worse. Look at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie... They were together for like 11 years doing just fine. Soon as they got married, shyt was done within a year. Women need to get this silly idea of marriage off the table and appreciate what they have. Sometimes less is more. Only difference if they got married would be a piece of paper stating that they're legally together. At least that's how men think about it, from a logical standpoint. Women strictly think of it from an emotional viewpoint.. "he must not love me if we're still not married :mjlol" " like bytch, really? A ring and a paper is gonna change what you already have??? C'mon...

They've been brainwashed.

Marriage is a big money making industry and women have no value for money.