Cam'ron & Ma$e Argue DMX Was A Better Rapper Than 2Pac: '[He] Had More Than 'Pac

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
dmx was definitely a better rapper then pac
Listen to his first album.

Way more range, top shelf lyricism, stories, creativity. I mean he had indepth conversations with both God and the Devil on there lol.

Pac made more timeless music tho. Dmx burned out early cause of da drugs
I pretty much agree with all of this.

X was the better MC imo, Pac was the better artist

As I've stated plenty of times, I don't really think they're that similar for them always be compared. X was a battle MC at heart, Pac was a socially conscious MC at his core.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Pac at his best is a better lyricist, and I don't know why people try to discredit him on the lyrics part, DMX had more creativity however, Pac was more versatile.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Is this just a YouTube show? I can't find the stream anywhere

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As I've stated plenty of times, I don't really think they're that similar for them always be compared. X was a battle MC at heart, Pac was a socially conscious MC at his core.
i never saw da comparision either outside of some of the surface stuff.

Dmx was like a battle rapping poet or something.
Like what battle rapper can make a song like slippin? Never seen anything like it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's a stretch to say Pac was the better artist too, X was the real deal/total package, right there with Pac in that category

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's a stretch to say Pac was the better artist too, X was the real deal/total package, right there with Pac in that category
I'm just saying that objectively, because it seems more Pac records have stood the test of time in terms of general popularity. He had more songs that are universally loved. Personally, I liked X's music far more, but I'm going general public.