Can we agree this 2016 version of the Cavs are heavy favorites to win it all?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They beat San Antonio in 5 and GS in 6, especially considering that their ECF will likely be a cakewalk compared to the bloodbath the Western opposition will go through. You heard it here first. :manny:

I can't see any scenario where SA beats them when Duncan is washed, Parker is washed, Green is inconsistent trash, and their number 1 option is a 3rd option being shoehorned into the no.1 option role (Leonard.)

And honestly, they match up with GS really, really well. Morons love to bring up the game where they got destroyed but ignore the one literally like a week or 2 before that that was close as hell and they were up but choked. No team has done a better job of holding Curry in the past 2 years, besides maybe Boston. Regular season don't mean shyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ehhh, Cleveland is better than they were last year. No doubt. But this Golden State team is also better than the Golden State team that beat that depleted Cavs team in 6 last year. Like this GS team is better in every metric. Soooo....

:ld:

I haven't seen anything from Cleveland this year regarding how they've played GS in the regular season to give them the benefit of a doubt over GS. GS having homecourt and having lost not very many games at home this year, I don't see how Cleveland can pull it off. Why not just let things play out.....

:mjpls:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Playing teams that are laying down and have no heart

Lebron gotta be laughing like Dr.Evil and his henchmen thinkin bout how easy it is for him to stroll into the fukkin finals

shyts pathetic

Every team in the eastern conference needs to bounce the fukk out the league

And yeah the west was funny this year
But they all competed
I dont wanna hear otherwise
Or you just some broke muthafukka watching goofy ass Game Time for your info

fukk the NBA right now
Ef0LEom.png
you mad or are you furious?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They beat San Antonio in 5 and GS in 6, especially considering that their ECF will likely be a cakewalk compared to the bloodbath the Western opposition will go through. You heard it here first. :manny:

I can't see any scenario where SA beats them when Duncan is washed, Parker is washed, Green is inconsistent trash, and their number 1 option is a 3rd option being shoehorned into the no.1 option role (Leonard.)

And honestly, they match up with GS really, really well. Morons love to bring up the game where they got destroyed but ignore the one literally like a week or 2 before that that was close as hell and they were up but choked. No team has done a better job of holding Curry in the past 2 years, besides maybe Boston. Regular season don't mean shyt.
Bloodbath? :mjlol:

The only competitive series will be Thunder/Spurs and The Western Conference Finals :mjlol: everybody else was cake walk for the Warriors and Spurs

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

In the two regular season games Miami played against GS, those 2 games also came down to the wire, including the one in Golden State. ALOT of teams have had close games against Golden State.

:manny: