Can we agree this 2016 version of the Cavs are heavy favorites to win it all?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bloodbath? :mjlol:

The only competitive series will be Thunder/Spurs and The Western Conference Finals :mjlol: everybody else was cake walk for the Warriors and Spurs
The WCF will be any combination of Warriors v Thunder/Spurs. Those are all bloodbath series.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
They beat San Antonio in 5 and GS in 6, especially considering that their ECF will likely be a cakewalk compared to the bloodbath the Western opposition will go through. You heard it here first. :manny:

I can't see any scenario where SA beats them when Duncan is washed, Parker is washed, Green is inconsistent trash, and their number 1 option is a 3rd option being shoehorned into the no.1 option role (Leonard.)

And honestly, they match up with GS really, really well. Morons love to bring up the game where they got destroyed but ignore the one literally like a week or 2 before that that was close as hell and they were up but choked. No team has done a better job of holding Curry in the past 2 years, besides maybe Boston. Regular season don't mean shyt.
There's no way anyone can guard a line up of Kyrie/JR/Bron/Love/Frye... Cavs team is perfect for the playoffs... There 18-2 in the east the last 2 years :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They beat San Antonio in 5 and GS in 6, especially considering that their ECF will likely be a cakewalk compared to the bloodbath the Western opposition will go through. You heard it here first. :manny:

I can't see any scenario where SA beats them when Duncan is washed, Parker is washed, Green is inconsistent trash, and their number 1 option is a 3rd option being shoehorned into the no.1 option role (Leonard.)

And honestly, they match up with GS really, really well. Morons love to bring up the game where they got destroyed but ignore the one literally like a week or 2 before that that was close as hell and they were up but choked. No team has done a better job of holding Curry in the past 2 years, besides maybe Boston. Regular season don't mean shyt.

:leon:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
The media is building up the Cavs. They wanna build up any team they can so people think someone else has a chance besides the Warriors

To the Cavs credit, they look great. I think they have the 2nd best chance against the Warriors after the Spurs

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I take the Cavs in 7 over any western conference team at the moment:blessed:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't mean shyt. :mjlol:

The toughest team they've played in the East during the playoffs since Lebron came back was a Bulls team that he owns year after year.
Again those teams are better than the Rockets, Pelicans, Blazers :scust: Cavs would go 19-1 against that competition

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
As usual y'all fall into the media hype again...

Vegas is gonna make some money the next couple of weeks...