can we get another Wire thread going?

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
He's like 13 :childplease: who cares

nah randy brought it on himself. he couldve just kept his mouth shut. and whats even worse is that when they interrogated him he didnt even tell them the story he started talking about some bullshyt ass zombies even after he was told by the other kids that they were messing with him. that wouldve helped him out but he was just being vague. and then he was still trying to kick it and act down when he knew was a rat so :pacspit:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
said this before in another thread but Randy see's the slightest bit of trouble he naming names, grocery store lady walks by he's screaming about his foster mom eating two grapes while they were shopping :camby:

anyway, I was just thinking on the train today a possible way to connect Chris being a random cop in some scene to actually being a former cop in the show, couldn't make it happen :dead:

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
That’s what the whole scene was about, the way they laid that shyt out was :whoo: And it’s wild to me how some people don’t see it

my first watch i noticed they were moving weird and didnt think much of it but i watched some clips on youtube and this scene was in the clip and someone in the comments explained it. I hit the:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
gave me a much deeper love for the show and it made me rewatch the series and noticed some other things