Can we have a real discussion about the Navy Federal situation without GROWN men being in their feelings like women

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Zay what you call scammin
Whites and nonblacks call it taking advantage of loopholes
Nobody with real wealth made it the honest way
I know you trollin and that’s what you do
But using “black people as the face of scammin”
Is dense as fukk when there ain’t no better scammers in the world other than cracka nikkas
They scammed a whole continent and world into believing they are superior
Americas very foundation was built on crime and scammin
You would have to be a complete moron to frame your argument the way you do and anybody that agrees with you is just as dense
Take your L in silence and have a glorious Sunday
Loophole is a stretch. It is quite literally fraud. Had you been paying attention you'd know it's only recently that rejections started to surge.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Is dense as fukk when there ain’t no better scammers in the world other than cracka nikkas
You would have to be a complete moron to frame your argument the way you do and anybody that agrees with you is just as dense
Run the play

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
granted it's effectively a call-in show akin to radio.... but if you noticed that the listener who clearly didn't understand the purpose of a SSN or EIN when it came to determining credit worthiness let's you know that a portion of his audience simply are illiterate and far more susceptible to these scams.

I did notice that i've seen the airbnb/ real estate passive income getting pushed hard to regular folks.... and
all those people who got denied may have been done a favor considering how all those people who collected all these properties are taking L's currently.
It definitely is getting the get rich quick with no plan people caught up. They're constantly pushing Airbnb but are not talking about how oversaturated and over priced the market is currently. A lot of places are dropping their nightly rates and fees to entice people to stay. But most people have been turned off by the hidden fees and are simply going back to hotels.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Black person commits bank fraud
They're all scammers gotta deny more

Black person steals car
They're all car thieves and drive stolen cars gotta pull them over more

This is the racist shyt white people been using to justify their bullshyt forever

Black people who think like this are bytch ass nikkas and should kill themselves to be one less nikka around

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Black person steals car

This is the racist shyt white people been using to justify their bullshyt forever

Black people who think like this are bytch ass nikkas and should kill themselves to be one less nikka around
So the law abiding black people should kill themselves and not the criminals :ohhh:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Scamming is unnecessary today. In fact, engaging in illegal activity for money is playing yourself in this day and age.

There are plenty of jobs out here, skills/trades to be learned, etc..., and some of this stuff is government sponsored to get you working immediately and making good money/income.

Learning a skill/trade that will last you a lifetime is better than risking prison time for some "run the play" nonsense.

:francis:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Cats was wayyy too loud about this on social media. Cats didn't think one of the largest credit unions in the country had active anti fraud monitoring, especially when these Podcasters are giving verbatim the exact same numbers to put on the app?

Then, the sickest shyt is teaching folks how to commit fraud, so that they can "take a chance with the white folks money", and buy your shytty ass master course. Like someone further upthread said, reparations won't fix the Black community alone. At least 30% of the money would be tricked off or end up in the hands of scammers.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I have never heard of anyone running a scam on Navy Federal. I don't even KNOW anyone who banks at or has a mortgage through Navy Federal. So I'm outta my depth here, but all the shyt coming out about this is wild.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:snoop:

Scamming is unnecessary today. In fact, engaging in illegal activity for money is playing yourself in this day and age.

There are plenty of jobs out here, skills/trades to be learned, etc..., and some of this stuff is government sponsored to get you working immediately and making good money/income.

Learning a skill/trade that will last you a lifetime is better than risking prison time for some "run the play" nonsense.

:francis:
It’s not even a play. It’s a loan. :skip:
They’ll end up with bad credit, more debt, and possible wage garnishment.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was my rebuttal sister zay. You saying it’s because black folks are scamming. Well banks have been doing this way before the pandemic and black folks “being the face of scamming”. You think they don’t know white folks be doing the same shyt? Donald trump and the rest of the white collar Crime cacs are the biggest scammers in America, but you want to blame a few nikkas scamming as an excuse for navy federal discriminating. Expand your mind past hood shyt on Facebook nikka all black folks ain’t scamming and with the under writing these companies are doing I’m sure they know most of these people applying aren’t scamming

great response…let me neg him too since he crying about it lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

!!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black person steals car

!!!