Can we have a real discussion about the Navy Federal situation without GROWN men being in their feelings like women

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Yall make sure your credit files are locked and you are actively monitoring for new accounts. All of your info is already out there being sold with all of these data breaches. Got a clown out there trying to buy a Harley Davidson with my credit and they keep bumping against my locked file even after I told HD it wasn’t me and files a police report…

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is nasty work. You’re saying the reason for the disparity isn’t due to white supremacy but scamming black people?

So because someone online gives tips to scam, black people will automatically partake

The original thread gave statistics to back things up meanwhile you’re giving feelings

Daps
white bankers fleeced the public of billions by tying homeowners into deceptively packaged mortgages, aided and abetted by white politicians who didn’t hold them to account for their criminality, but black people are the scammers.

:unimpressed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who went with if u don’t mind me asking I’m currently looking

But I went through a mortgage broker, and then they sold it afterwards. I still got under 3% so I’m happy either way.

I would suggest trying one of those companies if you let me know what state you’re in I can try to see if the company I use is located near you

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But I went through a mortgage broker, and then they sold it afterwards. I still got under 3% so I’m happy either way.

I would suggest trying one of those companies if you let me know what state you’re in I can try to see if the company I use is located near you
I’m in Florida I’ve heard different things about mortgage brokers some say they don’t always get the best rates but I’m willing to try whoever.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m in Florida I’ve heard different things about mortgage brokers some say they don’t always get the best rates but I’m willing to try whoever.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Black person commits bank fraud
They're all scammers gotta deny more

Black person steals car
They're all car thieves and drive stolen cars gotta pull them over more

This is the racist shyt white people been using to justify their bullshyt forever

Black people who think like this are bytch ass nikkas and should kill themselves to be one less nikka around

Dude is half way trolling and thinks this is funny but he should be ashamed of being such a big idiot.