Can we just collectively admit that as consoles, PS4 and XBO are equal?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are quite a few differences but by and large yeah, it comes down to preference, and lets be honest, brand loyalty.

Personally I prefer the PS4 because (a) it looks better and (b) its more likely to have my preferred genre of games e.g. JRPGs, indies etc. I'm a little bit more interested in Horizon and Uncharted than I am in Halo, Gears etc neither of which I care about. Being honest Sony first party wise used to be sooooo much stronger.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There are quite a few differences but by and large yeah, it comes down to preference, and lets be honest, brand loyalty.

Personally I prefer the PS4 because (a) it looks better and (b) its more likely to have my preferred genre of games e.g. JRPGs, indies etc. I'm a little bit more interested in Horizon and Uncharted than I am in Halo, Gears etc neither of which I care about. Being honest Sony first party wise used to be sooooo much stronger.
Yea Sony used to have the first party games on lock. Hopefully they aint getting complacent with the sales they getting cause Microsoft can come in and take the shyt if they get too cocky and start sleepin.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Xbox one again is inferior. Let's cut the crap.
I don't think so. They're both considerably equal except that PS4 is having mass FPS issues on some games and I'm pretty sure it's had overheat issues.
Either way, don't care:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so. They're both considerably equal except that PS4 is having mass FPS issues on some games and I'm pretty sure it's had overheat issues.
Either way, don't care:yeshrug:
21007.jpg