Can we just collectively admit that as consoles, PS4 and XBO are equal?

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Sales aside..

I mean seriously.. Ya'll nikkas are still going at this shyt on a daily basis :mjlol:

PS4 has better hardware and specs/graphics while XBOX has better OS and integrated features

Games are about equal. XBOX has Halo MCC, Forza, Sunset Overdrive, and PS4 has Bloodborne, Infamous and TLOU-R.

Both have to pay for online services now, and both offer free games if you are subscribed.

At the end of the day, it all just comes down to your preference. Honda or Toyota? Steph or Russ? Some hot bytch vs some other hot bytch? I bought a PS4 because I prefer better graphics and RPGs. The next guy might buy XBOX because he prefers a smoother OS and FPS.

Now, can't we all be friends :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Equal!?!?!?!?!

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
PS4 has better hardware and specs/graphics
aren't we kinda done here. It's not like I can use the argument for the 360 over the PS3 (for the fact that games ran smoother on the 360 despite it being graphically inferior to the PS3.) Sony kinda got it right this time.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
aren't we kinda done here. It's not like I can use the argument for the 360 over the PS3 (for the fact that games ran smoother on the 360 despite it being graphically inferior to the PS3.) Sony kinda got it right this time.

So u just gonna ignore the part about better features...

You can say its a matter of preference. To me snap/hdmi in/better multitasking etc.. is more than enough to make up for slightly worse performance ...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So u just gonna ignore the part about better features...

You can say its a matter of preference. To me snap/hdmi in/better multitasking etc.. is more than enough to make up for slightly worse performance ...

you buy a console to play games first and foremost. Better multitasking?:wtfdoc: Yall nikkaz graspin for straws to justify and feel better about your Larry purchase. Enjoy your Larry, but stop trying to cop pleas to try to even the score somehow. They're not equal.

xabIEeQ.png