Can we just collectively admit that as consoles, PS4 and XBO are equal?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot titanfall and MCC is no longer broken. .. drive club in comparison to forza 5 or forza horizon is trash.. i liked infamous my self but i dont think others consider it a good game.. @Fatboi1 i was wrong its actually dead even considering ps4 also has the show and guilty gear:yeshrug:

The just cancelled a Halo:MCC tournament because the servers weren't working. Driveclub is every bit as good as Forza after the patches. Yeah I forgot about Titanfall...everyone has at this stage.

Take a look on Metacritic. PS4 vs X-Box One. Only two exclusives past 90...both on PS4. Third parties consistently better again and again on PS4. Average rankings...PS4 wins. :francis: PS4 just kinda wins breh.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The just cancelled a Halo:MCC tournament because the servers weren't working. Driveclub is every bit as good as Forza after the patches. Yeah I forgot about Titanfall...everyone has at this stage.

Take a look on Metacritic. PS4 vs X-Box One. Only two exclusives past 90...both on PS4. Third parties consistently better again and again on PS4. Average rankings...PS4 wins. :francis: PS4 just kinda wins breh.
Stop it breh .. i have all3 and regret buying drive club... that shyt is no were near the quality of a forza or gran turismo. . Project cars looks alot more promising..
and if you follow metacritic blindly then :russ:... thiers diffrent reviewers for every platform of course the scores are going to fluctuate.. somebody would go to metacritic and look at the scores for say the order and totally dismiss the game.. i on the other hand bought it for 25 and enjoyed the game.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:kermitnunya:

More games, better exclusives, better common games.
ecdz.png

Daps
Reppin
My Set
To keep it 100 once GTA stopped being exclusive for Playstation back in the day I stopped giving a fukk. GTA3 being an exclusive for PS2 back in the day was plus Tekken Tag Tournament was all I needed.

However seeing as how Sony has lost most of their good exclusives that they had back when i was a kid mixed with I dont care for any of the exclusive games for either Xbox One or PS4 now its really just a coin toss at this point.

even though I dont own either system I going to say the PS4 is better until they make a slimmer Xbox one without all that extra bulk steroid ass plugs they be giving you n shyt.

HOW THE FUK BOTH SYSTEMS RELEASE SLIM SYSTEMS OF THE PREVIOUS SYSTEMS BEFORE DROPPING THEIR NEW shyt AND THEIR NEW shyt COME OUT BIGGER THAN THE ORGINAL OLD SYSTEM....JUST FOR THEM TO WAIT 2 OR 3 YEARS TO RELEASE A SLIM SYSTEM.....FUKING dikkHEADS MAN !!! THEY DID THIS WITH THE XBOX, 360 AND THEY'RE GONNA DO IT WITH THE ONE JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH PS1 PS2 AND PS3. STOP GIVING US BULK PRODUCT JUST TO SLIM IT DOWN AND MAKE MORE MONEY...AND WHY THE FUCCK CANT THE NEW SYSTEMS PLAY THE OLD SYSTEMS GAMES THATS FUKED UP AND fukk SONY FOR RELEASING A PS3 TAT COULD PLAY PS2 GAMES THEN MAKING THE SLIM PS3 UNABLE TO DO THE SAME :pacspit:

SHOUT OUT TO NINTENDO FOR MAKING THE DS ABLE TO PLAY ALL MY OLD HANDHELD shytT AND FOR THEIR SYSTEMS BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE OLD shytT.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
People wanna justify their purchase. No better way for them to do it than to trash the product they didn't purchase in their own eyes.

I come across a lot of people who own both systems and for some reason whenever they do give an answer on which one is better its always some vague bullshyt.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
you buy a console to play games first and foremost. Better multitasking?:wtfdoc: Yall nikkaz graspin for straws to justify and feel better about your Larry purchase. Enjoy your Larry, but stop trying to cop pleas to try to even the score somehow. They're not equal.

xabIEeQ.png

not tryna justify anything just stating facts. i had the ps4 for about a year got bored traded it for the one and haven't looked back

the xone is a capable game machine tho some games run slightly better on ps4 its really not that big a difference they both look good...over their life both these systems are gonna have like 90% of the same games whichever exclusive lineup you prefer is just that - your preference

yeah better multitasking meaning i can have at a game and multiple apps running/suspended/snapped at the same time and return right where i left off or go to the home screen and still have video playing...since the ps4 is more powerful you'd think it would be able to handle more apps but :flabbynsick:

right now i have my ps3 hooked into my xone...being able to play last gen games while having a show snapped to the side :blessed:

watching a show while waiting for gta v lobby to fill up :blessed:

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
I try to look at things as objectively as possible. So, I mean, let's just look at the metacritic averages of all the 'NOTABLE' exclusive games published by Sony/MS so far
Xbox One
Killer Instinct - 73
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - 76
Sunset Overdrive - 81
Halo: MCC - 85
Ori - 88
Forza 2 - 86
Ryse - 60

Average: ~79

PlayStation 4
Knack - 54
MLB 15: The Show - 80
LittleBigPlanet 3 - 79
Driveclub - 71
InFamous: Second Son - 80
The Order: 1886 - 63
Bloodborne - 93

Average: ~74.

Math, brehs.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I try to look at things as objectively as possible. So, I mean, let's just look at the metacritic averages of all the 'NOTABLE' exclusive games published by Sony/MS so far
Xbox One
Killer Instinct - 73
Sunset Overdrive - 81
Ori - 88
Forza 2 - 86
Ryse - 60

PlayStation 4
Knack - 54
LittleBigPlanet 3 - 79
Driveclub - 71
Bloodborne - 93

Math, brehs.

Now it's "notable" i.e. "let's cherry pick"

And of course you list Halo MCC, but not TLOU:R

:beli:

Yall can try the mental gymnastics and Fox News interpretations all you want, but PS4 > Larrybox 1.

Fin.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox One
Killer Instinct - 73
Sunset Overdrive - 81
Ori - 88
Forza 2 - 86
Ryse - 60

PlayStation 4
Knack - 54
LittleBigPlanet 3 - 79
Driveclub - 71
Bloodborne - 93

Math, brehs.
You're missing Resogun and a ton of other platform exclusives like TLOU,FFXIV, but you have halo and Ori listed for Xbox.
:dwillhuh:

Edit:you don't even have guilty gear listed.:dead:

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
I'll see your challenge, @Rekkapryde

Let me prep this post beforehand:
PS4 - http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4?sort=desc&view=condensed
Xbox One - http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/90day/xboxone?sort=desc&view=condensed

A list of all CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE (platform exclusive titles like PS4/3/Vita or 360/One are ineligible. PC/PS4 or PC/Xbone are fine because the qualifications of PC gaming are a much different than the console space.) with a metacritic above ~75. Remasters like TLOU:R and Halo:MCC are eligible.

PlayStatation 4: Eight games. TLOU:R, Bloodborne, Towerfall, Axiom Verge, Transistor, Jamestown+, InFamous: Second Son, Apotheon
Xbox One: Nine Games: Halo MCC, Ori, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Dark Dreams Don't Die, Kalimba, #IDARB, Volgarr

So the OP is right. In terms of game quality, the consoles are more or less equal. If you nikkas REALLY want to be anal about this shyt. :francis:

What's so fukking hard about Arcadium posters and NOT admitting that one console does something better than the other? Why the hell are you nikkas so adamant with shytting on everything good?

If I said right now that, in terms of game quality the Wii-U is shytting on both consoles in circles, I would get negged to hell and back. For what, I ask? I don't know the numbers don't lie.

I admit this too many times: The Xbone in terms of performance fukkingf sucks so much dikk that it's tired of sucking dikk. The PS4 has a weak selection of exclusive titles with both their biggest frontliners Driveclub and The Order fukking /TANKING./ The numbers don't lie.

I can also preach for the good of both consoles. PS4 is a better quality console with better game performance (though it has a weird issue with antiscopic filtering). Xbox One has a better designed OS and media functionality than the PS4. The PS4 supports legacy fightsticks and racing wheels which is a HUGE plus for me. PS4 has custom button mapping which should be an industry standard for every fukking piece of hardware out there. Xbox One's snap shyt is /really/ cool and streaming is a lot better on it than the PS4.

but my issues with PSN being fukking awful prevents me from having a preference for PS4 and Microsoft shytting on gamers prevents me doing the same for the Xbox One.

But at the end of the day, in terms of games...they're about even. That's how I feel and the numbers affirm this.

You're missing Resogun and a ton of other platform exclusives like TLOU,FFXIV, but you have halo and Ori listed for Xbox.
:dwillhuh:

Edit:you don't even have guilty gear listed.:dead:

I tried not to list games not playable on PS3.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PS4 - http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4?sort=desc&view=condensed
Xbox One - http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/90day/xboxone?sort=desc&view=condensed

A list of all CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE (platform exclusive titles like PS4/3/Vita or 360/One are ineligible. PC/PS4 or PC/Xbone are fine because the qualifications of PC gaming are a much different than the console space.) with a metacritic above ~75. Remasters like TLOU:R and Halo:MCC are eligible.

PlayStatation 4: Eight games. TLOU:R, Bloodborne, Towerfall, Axiom Verge, Transistor, Jamestown+, InFamous: Second Son, Apotheon
Xbox One: Nine Games: Halo MCC, Ori, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Dark Dreams Don't Die, Kalimba, #IDARB, Volgarr

So the OP is right. In terms of game quality, the consoles are more or less equal. If you nikkas REALLY want to be anal about this shyt. :francis:

What's so fukking hard about Arcadium posters and NOT admitting that one console does something better than the other? Why the hell are you nikkas so adamant with shytting on everything good?

If I said right now that, in terms of game quality the Wii-U is shytting on both consoles in circles, I would get negged to hell and back. For what, I ask? I don't know the numbers don't lie.

I admit this too many times: The Xbone in terms of performance fukkingf sucks so much dikk that it's tired of sucking dikk. The PS4 has a weak selection of exclusive titles with both their biggest frontliners Driveclub and The Order fukking /TANKING./ The numbers don't lie.

I tried not to list games not playable on PS3.
Nonsense

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

So the OP is right. In terms of game quality, the consoles are more or less equal. If you nikkas REALLY want to be anal about this shyt. :francis:.

How can they be equal when the games they have in common are better on the PS4? This is undisputed fact. And worse, there is nothing that can change that due to what MS chose to put in the system.

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
How can they be equal when the games they have in common are better on the PS4? This is undisputed fact. And worse, there is nothing that can change that due to what MS chose to put in the system.

It doesn't take a fukking rocket scientist to know that the multiplatform titles will perform better on PS4. I will not dispute that.

I only spoke on the console exclusive games. That's it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It doesn't take a fukking rocket scientist to know that the multiplatform titles will perform better on PS4. I will not dispute that.

I only spoke on the console exclusive games. That's it.

So if in your words the exclusives are a push and the multiplatform titles are and will always be better on the PS4, how are they equal? :ld: