Can we just collectively admit that as consoles, PS4 and XBO are equal?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sales aside..

I mean seriously.. Ya'll nikkas are still going at this shyt on a daily basis :mjlol:

PS4 has better hardware and specs/graphics while XBOX has better OS and integrated features

Games are about equal. XBOX has Halo MCC, Forza, Sunset Overdrive, and PS4 has Bloodborne, Infamous and TLOU-R.

Both have to pay for online services now, and both offer free games if you are subscribed.

At the end of the day, it all just comes down to your preference. Honda or Toyota? Steph or Russ? Some hot bytch vs some other hot bytch? I bought a PS4 because I prefer better graphics and RPGs. The next guy might buy XBOX because he prefers a smoother OS and FPS.

Now, can't we all be friends :mjcry:

I actually agree OP

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently the xbox has more games.. thiers no denying that.. Ps4 has the best exclusive imo in bloodbourne.. still its to early to call one console the best, give it about two years time before we see a diffrence... Im enjoying both consoles and its only going to get better from hear..

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently the xbox has more games.. thiers no denying that.. Ps4 has the best exclusive imo in bloodbourne.. still its to early to call one console the best, give it about two years time before we see a diffrence... Im enjoying both consoles and its only going to get better from hear..

Statistically the PS4 has, by far, the more games. And as you said, the PS4 has the one must own exclusive of this generation in Bloodborne.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
incorrect

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ps4 does have more games but the xbox currently has more good games.

XBone has Ori, Forza and Sunset Overdrive. MCC is broken. PS4 has Bloodborne, Driveclub, TLoU. The Infamous games if you like them (I don't). PS4 wins if anything.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the OS thing is pretty much personal preference. I like things like that streamlined and quick though. :yeshrug:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XBone has Ori, Forza and Sunset Overdrive. MCC is broken. PS4 has Bloodborne, Driveclub, TLoU. The Infamous games if you like them (I don't). PS4 wins if anything.
You forgot titanfall and MCC is no longer broken. .. drive club in comparison to forza 5 or forza horizon is trash.. i liked infamous my self but i dont think others consider it a good game.. @Fatboi1 i was wrong its actually dead even considering ps4 also has the show and guilty gear:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sales aside..

I mean seriously.. Ya'll nikkas are still going at this shyt on a daily basis :mjlol:

PS4 has better hardware and specs/graphics while XBOX has better OS and integrated features

Games are about equal. XBOX has Halo MCC, Forza, Sunset Overdrive, and PS4 has Bloodborne, Infamous and TLOU-R.

Both have to pay for online services now, and both offer free games if you are subscribed.

At the end of the day, it all just comes down to your preference. Honda or Toyota? Steph or Russ? Some hot bytch vs some other hot bytch? I bought a PS4 because I prefer better graphics and RPGs. The next guy might buy XBOX because he prefers a smoother OS and FPS.

Now, can't we all be friends :mjcry:
People wanna justify their purchase. No better way for them to do it than to trash the product they didn't purchase in their own eyes.