Can we talk about Dwyane Wade in here?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
DWade ain't getting shyt.

Kobe did wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more in those immediate post-Shaq years for the franchise as a business and put asses in the seats. Imagine being an elite, entering your real prime and you gotta babysit Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, a bunch of other bums while you wait for Mitch to work his magic. No wonder he "wanted" to go to Chicago. In the end it worked out but those lean years in LA were unforgivable.

shyt was a crime against basketball. Lakers and heats shoulda played each other twice already. 06 Kobe with a legit 2nd option vs 06 wade and :flabbynsick: shaq? :laff:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Wade should just take a pay cut and hope they get Melo...if not he should retire with dignity like Zeke did in '92 or be LA bound :yeshrug:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He should retire, but he won't. Cut that check as Sheed used to say. Miller shouldn't have gotten the amnesty. That needed to be reserved for Wade. He's like my dog at the end. She got arthritis and Alzheimer's at 14 years old. We loved her a whole lot, but for her own good, she needed to be put down. That's the point Wade is at. I watch him play and I get the sense that I feel a lot like that guy Bill Simmons when he wrote that column "smoke and mirrors" in regards to Sheed in Boston.

Juven

All Star
Daps
He sacrificed the entirety of his legacy of a player to build the fukkboy coalition in south beach, and save lebron's legacy in the process...20 years from now he won't be remembered as an all time great that was a top 3 player in the league at the time he and lebron teamed up....he's gonna get less "credit" for the big 3 2peat than pippen gets for the bulls' chips...he's gonna get remembered as one of bron's role players that failed him when he lost his physical dominance (barring the dramatic heat comeback this season)

all time great? he got one title with the refs help and the rest with bron. great player but not in lebron/mj/magic league

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Wade is a crafty player but when your game dosent evolve, it all goes to waste...

And he is clearly outta shape...

He could have a second wind if he redeveloped his game...

I don't think he has the passion to do it

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
1397076287504.gif

the downfall is upon us! :blessed:

fukk that nikka. :birdman:

Daps
Can we talk about a supposed HoF, perennial All-Star SG who at only 32 years old is crumbling before our very eyes?

Can we talk about the sheer lack of effort, the horrible defensive awareness, the sheer ineffectiveness?

Can we talk about him basically failing a fellow "superstar"

Can we talk about him averaging 16ppg against guys like Danny Green and Manu Ginobili?

And yall want to make him 3rd and even 2nd best SG of all time? :scusthov:

Am I being too harsh friends?

And they had the nerve to compare him to GOATbe :childplease:

Kobe took Pau and Bynum to 2 titles, Wade can't even BE TAKEN to a title vs some :flabbynsick: spurs by THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, as well as Ray Allen and Chris Bosh (another top 15 player)

Be a heat sten brehs :dead:

Bp-w9NqCIAIwzOI.jpg

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They are. Having your meniscus removed shortens your career. Combine that with his style of play & his decline was bound to come at a younger age than most. Keep in mind that he's working with Tim Grover of all people & this is still happening. His knees are completely shot. Wade is my guy, but it's over for him as a high-usage player

fukk his knees. He sorry.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He is the very definition of flabby and sick. Them steroids are making him puffy as shyt and he is probably really tired too from them. He needs to quit while he is ahead. :manny:

I mean Isiah was out of the league when he was 32 too.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That poorly played out pump fake to draw a foul on a shot no one fell for had me like :to:

This dude got old overnight...