:dahell:

nba_g_wade_400.jpg

110930112115899325.jpg

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
He's completely done, and I don't understand why this dude refuses to lose weight, he's gotta be like 220lbs and his game is so reliant on athleticism that losing a step is basically the end.
I was thinking to myself he looks a little heavy in the face

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
imo wade needs to take a page from tim duncan and cut some serious weight. like was said earlier, you can't still be at 220+ lbs tryna play the same way you did when you was 24yrs old, tryna out-quick everybody and finish at the rim n shyt.

tim was injury riddled and flabby just a few short years ago, and now he's lean as hell and puttin in work at 38.

If wade cares, and i'm not sure if he does enough at this point, he'll lean up; he'll work on his spot up outside shooting from the baseline (shortest distance from 3) like bosh did; he'll work on his tear drop coming off a pick and roll; and he'll polish a baby hook for when he has smaller guards on him in the post.

if lebron has the ball top of the key, either iso or pick and roll... wade is basically useless if he isn't cuttin to the basket to finish at the rim. useless b/c the defense will leave him to crowd bron's driving lane b/c they don't give a damn about wade's baseline jumper from deep. he needs to polish his tear drop b/c thats how he was so effective against indiana and thats less of a strain than crashin into defenders lookin for a foul. and he needs to do more work in the post but with simple moves. even if he leans down, he's stll going to be a 6'4 guard and should take a look at some old school gary payton in the post. if miami were to go big with no chalmers/cole... then wade would be matched up with the opposing pg and the post ups would be an easy exploitation.

but again, that would require A LOT of work during the offseason.. aerobically, nutritionally and in the gym putting shots up. its probably something he should've been done tbh, so thats why i think he may just be too comfortable and will let things ride out as is.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah he really should have looked this offseason or the one before to lose weight and reinvent himself. Thing is, while he is not known throughout his career as a reliable jump shooter, it felt in his best years (06, 09) he had developed a confidence in the mid-range but its just not consistently been there. I dont know if its the fact he hasnt tried to develop one as much as its the idea that he goes to the basket and draws contact as a habit. Hes probably been like that since a kid and he cant get out of the habit.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
imo wade needs to take a page from tim duncan and cut some serious weight. like was said earlier, you can't still be at 220+ lbs tryna play the same way you did when you was 24yrs old, tryna out-quick everybody and finish at the rim n shyt.

tim was injury riddled and flabby just a few short years ago, and now he's lean as hell and puttin in work at 38.

If wade cares, and i'm not sure if he does enough at this point, he'll lean up; he'll work on his spot up outside shooting from the baseline (shortest distance from 3) like bosh did; he'll work on his tear drop coming off a pick and roll; and he'll polish a baby hook for when he has smaller guards on him in the post.

if lebron has the ball top of the key, either iso or pick and roll... wade is basically useless if he isn't cuttin to the basket to finish at the rim. useless b/c the defense will leave him to crowd bron's driving lane b/c they don't give a damn about wade's baseline jumper from deep. he needs to polish his tear drop b/c thats how he was so effective against indiana and thats less of a strain than crashin into defenders lookin for a foul. and he needs to do more work in the post but with simple moves. even if he leans down, he's stll going to be a 6'4 guard and should take a look at some old school gary payton in the post. if miami were to go big with no chalmers/cole... then wade would be matched up with the opposing pg and the post ups would be an easy exploitation.

but again, that would require A LOT of work during the offseason.. aerobically, nutritionally and in the gym putting shots up. its probably something he should've been done tbh, so thats why i think he may just be too comfortable and will let things ride out as is.

Wade is my dude and I hate it had to be him. Your just not supposed to fall off at 32 like this. I will excuse him for needing rest on his knees, I agree with what you said, he should have leaned up after the '12 season. I have said it before many times that Wade is lazy. That relationship with Gabby has made him lazy in the off season, then he plays catch up during the season. In the off season, he spends most of his time traveling with Gabby and not training. You can get away with that when you are young but if you want to maintain like Kobe, MJ and soon to be Bron. You have to put in work in the off season. Kobe was killing nikkas at 32 and to be real he was even better at 34. Wade is not on that level and the difference is work ethic/drive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade is my dude and I hate it had to be him. Your just not supposed to fall off at 32 like this. I will excuse him for needing rest on his knees, I agree with what you said, he should have leaned up after the '12 season. I have said it before many times that Wade is lazy. That relationship with Gabby has made him lazy in the off season, then he plays catch up during the season. In the off season, he spends most of his time traveling with Gabby and not training. You can get away with that when you are young but if you want to maintain like Kobe, MJ and soon to be Bron. You have to put in work in the off season. Kobe was killing nikkas at 32 and to be real he was even better at 34. Wade is not on that level and the difference is work ethic/drive.

difference is skill

Lebron and Wade were 70% athleticism, 20 percent traveling violations, and 10 % skills in their prime

we gonna witness Lebron go through this as well :blessed:

Superstar
Daps
I've been trying to say that Wade is the weakest link in the big 3 since this team was formed.

Hell, I wanted him gone after the loss to Dallas.

He's the epitome of an old dog who will never learn new tricks. His entire game was based on throwing his body at the rim. No reliable jumper. No D. No nothing. He would have been gone years ago had the opportunity to ride James' coattails not presented itself.

And if Melo is coming, I doubt Wade will want to leave after THIS year.

Superstar
Daps

A father first :troll:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
He doesn't feel comfortable to shoot the jumper. He forces horrid outlet pass to the shooters. I watch the game from last night and became confound how Wade lost his confidence in his mid-range shot. There was no effort from him to shoot the ball with 15-20 attempts. Mike and Kobe lost their explosiveness but they made it up with their footwork , post skills, and mid-range shot. Let me add that Mike and Kobe play with pride and fire. Wade used to match their killer instinct and energy, but now, virtually Wade play the game like he doesn't care anymore. My frustration with Wade are reaching the boiling point level. A NBA player with his repotire shouldn't dare step on the hardwood if he has no interest in competing with 100% effore.