Wade my guy but...

sHaMrMr.png

iN7jvSo.png

zDv1LSh.png

:dead:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
He sacrificed the entirety of his legacy of a player to build the fukkboy coalition in south beach, and save lebron's legacy in the process...20 years from now he won't be remembered as an all time great that was a top 3 player in the league at the time he and lebron teamed up....he's gonna get less "credit" for the big 3 2peat than pippen gets for the bulls' chips...he's gonna get remembered as one of bron's role players that failed him when he lost his physical dominance (barring the dramatic heat comeback this season)

:salute:

Perfect Post.

Probably not all the way fair for his legacy to be the 'fukk boy coalition' executive assistant, but no one here is going educate young brehs in 10-20 years about D Wade's game - he's a footnote to when you'll talk to them about LeBron.

Pip's legacy is being an ATG defender and right hand to the GOAT.

Right Hand Man > Executive Assistant

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dwyane needs to play the manu role and come off the bench. ESPECIALLY if they somehow get Melo. Bron and Melo play really good together, DWade would need to recognize that and fall back.

Only problem is Spo doesn't know how to manage a lineup well enough to make it work

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can we talk about a supposed HoF, perennial All-Star SG who at only 32 years old is crumbling before our very eyes?

Can we talk about the sheer lack of effort, the horrible defensive awareness, the sheer ineffectiveness?

Can we talk about him basically failing a fellow "superstar"

Can we talk about him averaging 16ppg against guys like Danny Green and Manu Ginobili?

And yall want to make him 3rd and even 2nd best SG of all time? :scusthov:

Am I being too harsh friends?
:ufdup: I'll give you green but leave Manu out of this