Can we talk about Dwyane Wade in here?

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Can we talk about a supposed HoF, perennial All-Star SG who at only 32 years old is crumbling before our very eyes?

Can we talk about the sheer lack of effort, the horrible defensive awareness, the sheer ineffectiveness?

Can we talk about him basically failing a fellow "superstar"

Can we talk about him averaging 16ppg against guys like Danny Green and Manu Ginobili?

And yall want to make him 3rd and even 2nd best SG of all time? :scusthov:

Am I being too harsh friends?
not harsh at all. he has let Bron down big time.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Beyond letting him down. Wade in my opinion has started to coast since he knows James is the only one who will take any blame in the public eye. Doesn't matter that Wade looked like mo Williams or Larry Hughes in Cleveland letting the king down this series. We all know only one person will take any blame from the press, despite his being the only guy who showed up for the series. He had half his teams points after 3 quarters tonight and looked miserable doing it.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's younger than Kobe, yet couldn't play like Kobe played at that age.
But but but but he's better than kobe right :mjlol:

awww man you mothafukkas man :russ:

Kobes always been an ironman though. Wade was always fragile as shyt. This is a depressing way for him to go out though. He was one of my favorite players, but I haven't recognized him for about 2-3 years.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
MAN fukk THIS CHIPMUNK CHEEK MRS. PUFF LOOKIN' ASS nikka :damn:

HE PLAYED LIKE shyt TONIGHT :damn:

fukk HIM
HS_Laughing_05.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyond letting him down. Wade in my opinion has started to coast since he knows James is the only one who will take any blame in the public eye. Doesn't matter that Wade looked like mo Williams or Larry Hughes in Cleveland letting the king down this series. We all know only one person will take any blame from the press, despite his being the only guy who showed up for the series. He had half his teams points after 3 quarters tonight and looked miserable doing it.

I don't think Wade has even admitted to playing poorly this series. For some reason he doesn't believe he's lost a step.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I remember telling my homie after they won the first title that Wade was slowing down and it wouldn't be long before he wasn't the same player anymore. He tried to deny it but it was as clear as day then that he wasn't D-Wade/Flash anymore. I also think ever since he conceded lead dog status to Lebron that his heart hasn't been in it as much. Not saying that he doesn't love the game just that he wishes he was able to be the man again or at least a 1A to Bron like he was at first, but it's killing him that his body wont allow it I believe.

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Nah. Wade absolutely balled out for stretches this postseason. Reality has set in that he's just not the point where he can be elite every night anymore due to his knees. The Spurs are also a horrible matchup. Gotta give them credit as well. He's burnt out, as they're making him work on both ends unlike other teams