can you really buy a house in detroit for 10k or is it a scam

futuretrunks

Team player
Daps
they selling real cheap might want to get on that property ladder and buy 3 houses but I got told its a lie and your really buying a lot of money for crap neighboured houses .

can some break this down for a uninformed coli member

thank you :russ:

futuretrunks

Team player
Daps
You can buy cheap houses in a lot of cities breh. They're usually not worth living in though.
:upsetfavre: I see , but do you think the property market might go up

unlike many I have high hopes for Detroit and Michigan :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:upsetfavre: I see , but do you think the property market might go up

unlike many I have high hopes for Detroit and Michigan :francis:

It might go up, but it might not. You'd have to look at the trends, the surrounding neighborhoods, economic forecasts, and a lot of other shyt to make an educated guess. You'll fukk around and buy a property for 10k only to have to sell it for 5k 10 years down the line :mjlol:

If you don't know what you're doing, either start researching or find a realtor in Detroit and ask some questions.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is gonna be so sick when the crackers buy up Detroit and turn it into their own playground. I can see it already.
it's already happening.

cacs come by my first house almost daily on some , are you selling shyt........... i never had a black man ask me that question.

There aren't always owed taxes.
But most you have a time limit to get them in living condition.......... BUT you can sell most before you even have it fixed on some photoshop type shyt... you need a crew , but the good thing about living in a broke city is broke nikkas....... that used to be certified electricians and welders, and carpenters n shyt......... who will work for FOB wages.

You can fix something up and rent it out or sell it.

I fix it up, grow a garden out it, flip that, then flip the house then move on... and nobody ever knows where i'm growing gardens at:whoa:

Last edited:

futuretrunks

Team player
Daps
I was talking about this with a breh from out there awhile back and he said those houses and lots you see for dirt cheap out there have a lot of owed taxes on top of that price
:wow:can you continue

futuretrunks

Team player
Daps
It was just casual convo so we didn't really go into details. What I got from it was that everything that glitters isn't gold.
:ehh:got told the same

but got take those chances :beli:

" you miss all you shots you don't take " - nelson Mandela :francis:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
it's already happening.

cacs come buy my first house almost daily on some , are you selling shyt........... i never had a black man ask me that question.

There aren't always owed taxes.
But most you have a time limit to get them in living condition.......... BUT you can sell most before you even have it fixed on some photoshop type shyt... you need a crew , but the good thing about living in a broke city is broke nikkas....... that used to be certified electricians and welders, and carpenters n shyt......... who will work for FOB wages.

You can fix something up and rent it out or sell it.

I fix it up, grow a garden out it, flip that, then flip the house then move on... and nobody ever knows where i'm growing gardens at:whoa:
Breh we might have to team up on some voltron shyt :wow:

Trying to cop two rental properties a year.