Canadian PAAG and Caribbrehian discuss the Black Identity+Racial Unity in the US :SKIP:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps

:jbhmm:

Many of the points raised are actually true but I’m caught up on how and why a Chinese Canadian Girl and an Bahamian Breh focus almost entirely on the history of America and Identity of actively existing group of people neither of them belong to.

Cliffs in the descriptions of the videos :hubie:

Let’s chat pon this brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Many of the points raised are actually true but I’m caught up on how and why a Chinese Canadian Girl and an Bahamian Breh focus almost entirely on the history of America and Identity of actively existing group of people neither of them belong to.

Because people like you will watch it?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Ive got no idea who these two are or why I should care, but there's a lot of -phobias in the black community that are just unfortunate.

I will say that out of any race on this planet, black people probably have the most right to it. Because the other races and countries legitimately hate us.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

I know of dude. There’s him and a few other Caribbean YouTubers like St Andrewism.

They all still have those anti-black American beliefs that they subtlety push. I believe a few months ago they were talking down on Black Americans saying we have a complex like “they need to realize they aren’t the center of the universe” “Caribbean people exist too”

Meanwhile look at the content he’s making with this Asian bytch. He willingly admitted that he came to the US as a student and LOOKED DOWN on black Americans. He openly said he FEELS BETTER than us and thinks we’re STUPID/LAZY. He claims to have changed but I know that’s a crock of bullshyt, that’s how a lot of these Caribbeans are.

This is basically black bread tube. They’re cool with that FD Signifiger dude who makes content for white people to learn about black people. The whole “I recognize my immense privilege as a straight black man in America and I’m sorry, please walk all over me”

Too neoliberal and anti-black American for me and I can see through the bullshyt.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What is this dude talking about? Smh black ppl are infuriating no matter where we are. Always tryna ”get along and be accepted with everyone”. These asians just as bad as all these other people. Also why everyone always speaking on African Americans? It’s kinda creepy. That’s why this Fba stuff going around lately.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@RARI_Godwind

How did you get past 6 minutes of this video?
He opens by calling out anti-Black comments left under a video he made.
He begins the discussion by detailing getting hustled by Indian hoteliers in his home country.
How did you last long enough to hear his commentary past that?

Who are these random YTers?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Because people like you will watch it?

:gucci:
Who are these people and why should I care about their opinions?

@RARI_Godwind

How did you get past 6 minutes of this video?
He opens by calling out anti-Black comments left under a video he made.
He begins the discussion by detailing getting hustled by Indian hoteliers in his home country.
How did you last long enough to hear his commentary past that?

Who are these random YTers?
:gucci:

It’s the Internet brehs. This is part of what’s going on and these conversations are happening and progressing without us so I brought it here to add to the conversation.

Just alerting the board cuz it will probably result in more rhetoric and sentiments that are wildly held by people off the internet that brehs would hop on here to complain about in 6 months time that because they feel further alienated as Black Americans under the pretense of having our best intentions in mind without allowing us to speak.

Ain’t even push no one to agree or disagree. Ain’t even say if I agree or disagree. Just that it’s wild suspect they focused on Black Americans of which neither of them are and have admitted biases toward us as opposed to actually speaking on each other in their actual experiences.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Watched both videos, and they were very interesting. When I lived in Jamaica, I had little contact with Asians, I knew they worked in the supermarkets or shops but they were never really part of the community, you knew they were there but you never see them around, I never played with their kids...never had any issues with them really. The only issue I've heard of was when my mother was working at this factory and they pretty much fired everyone and imported Chinese workers, there was a big protest about it back in the day....that's what she said anyway

Never had any personal issues with Asians though, know a few from school who were alright otherwise yeah :yeshrug:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Ive got no idea who these two are or why I should care, but there's a lot of -phobias in the black community that are just unfortunate.

I will say that out of any race on this planet, black people probably have the most right to it. Because the other races and countries legitimately hate us.
Based on fear and insecurity. People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.