Canadian PAAG and Caribbrehian discuss the Black Identity+Racial Unity in the US :SKIP:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I know of dude. There’s him and a few other Caribbean YouTubers like St Andrewism.

They all still have those anti-black American beliefs that they subtlety push. I believe a few months ago they were talking down on Black Americans saying we have a complex like “they need to realize they aren’t the center of the universe” “Caribbean people exist too”

Meanwhile look at the content he’s making with this Asian bytch. He willingly admitted that he came to the US as a student and LOOKED DOWN on black Americans. He openly said he FEELS BETTER than us and thinks we’re STUPID/LAZY. He claims to have changed but I know that’s a crock of bullshyt, that’s how a lot of these Caribbeans are.

This is basically black bread tube. They’re cool with that FD Signifiger dude who makes content for white people to learn about black people. The whole “I recognize my immense privilege as a straight black man in America and I’m sorry, please walk all over me”

Too neoliberal and anti-black American for me and I can see through the bullshyt.
Imagine getting this mad over some shyt people on YouTube are saying

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
america is entertainment to the rest of the world; of course they're going to speak on it

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He’s gotta a video talking about how BA’s center themselves and are selfish when they talk about their problems and people in the comments saying the same time thing, but his whole channel is about his peoples problems. White people also in the comments of that video basically on some “why can’t they be like you” shyt

I don’t understand

Last edited:

Yas

Banned
Bushed
Daps
The Bahamas has a lot of issues including the discrimination against Haitian immigrants but he is focused on Black Americans who are better off .

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What was it about?
How race relations btwn Asians and Blacks are increasingly becoming strained. And how its a survival attempt as a result as trying to thrive in a ws society. This racial tension was borderline constructed by cacs....in my personal opinion, cacs use Asians the way they used the Scots-Irish in the 1800s; a buffer race between white America and black America.

As long as we continue to be treated like shyt and Asians recieve preferential treatment, Asians won't care about the destructive aspects of ws. They gave nothing in fighting it. This the source of out tension. The saddest part is that unlike the Scots-Irish, they'll never be white...the Latinos have a better chance at achieving that.