Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Bruno blatantly running with this throwback sound and easily gunning for the summer with this one

It's wild how obvious it is too. He's dropping shyt with no shame like :manny:

I ain't even mad at him at this point though. He's floating on damn near everything he's touching.

It's crazy that nobody cashed in this sound earlier. If I was another mid/top tier artist, I'd be linking up with some of the legends of that era like DeVante or Teddy and be eating off shyt from their vaults.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I have a problem with this Nutella Pacquiao blatantly stealing black culture for the white mass. If Joe or Tyrese made this it wont get pass Tom Joyner rush hour mix

He shows love and respects those before him.

He always makes statements about how black people created everything.

He makes GREAT music and he isn't making this trash trap rap autotune RNB like most black artists.

Stop hating.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He shows love and respects those before him.

He always makes statements about how black people created everything.

He makes GREAT music and he isn't making this trash trap rap autotune RNB like most black artists.

Stop hating.

Has nothing to do with if he makes great music, who he shows love to, etc. I’m sure he’s a nice guy. The music industry treats him totally different because of his race/ethnicity and that’s fact. He creates black music for whites. If he was Brandon Montell from Jackson, Miss he would never gotten the push.

OT but what happened to your failed gay alias btw?