Cardi B Single, Reveals Separation from OffSet

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:Her and Megan the only two famous chicks I’d smash and seed up ASAP. They actually seem fun to be around outside of smashing

This is the state of our community:francis:

And this aint even about money,he said out of all the celebrities. Building conduscive families isnt about seeding up and marrying "fun" women. Finding a non toxic woman in a sea of hellhounds is fun,you should feel like you won a video game on the highest difficulty. Finding a woman willing to accept your ideas,mentorship and will instill the same to your daughters is fun. You should feel like you hit the lottery. But nah,we would rather get drunk with our women while they "do their big one" i guess:respect:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is the state of our community:francis:

And this aint even about money,he said out of all the celebrities. Building conduscive families isnt about seeding up and marrying "fun" women. Finding a non toxic woman in a sea of hellhounds is fun,you should feel like you won a video game on the highest difficulty. Finding a woman willing to accept your ideas,mentorship and will instill the same to your daughters is fun. You should feel like you hit the lottery. But nah,we would rather get drunk with our women while they "do their big one" i guess:respect:

Stop quoting me

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That has to hurt the female ego to know your husband possibly slept with special ed Chrisean. Lol
Nah I get it especially with that blue face sextape and the box was creaming. Chrisean is a wild bytch and a lot of wild bytches got the cream like that. I remember this one crazy bytch I hit up made that p*ssy foamin like a rabbid dog.

:noah:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
KAcnqI450dLK7VCoTWsV3-rEGcPMrtXxanm70cmkNgo.jpg

Good, more time to make more CatDog episodes

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But they were supposed to replace Will and Jada. Black love :steviej:..

In all seriousness didn't see this coming. Cardi seemed to be happy being a wife. I wonder how a relationship can get so bad when both parties are famous and are probably spending more time apart doing their career then together. Less chances to argue about shyt.:yeshrug:
women are never happy. sooner you realize that shyt like this wont surprise you

another woman making a poor choice in husband/father, and another b*stard child. marry a rapper like offset and expect him to be faithful? dumbassses

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They belong together. She'll Never respect another breh the same way, nor will any other serious woman deal with him.