Cardi B Single, Reveals Separation from OffSet

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I don't get it. Cardi B is Offset's type. He has a history of dating light skinned tatted up chicks who look like former strippers. Cardi B has a public persona of being ratchet, but loyal to her man, and the bonus of making more money than him. Where does he go but down from here?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This is the state of our community:francis:

And this aint even about money,he said out of all the celebrities. Building conduscive families isnt about seeding up and marrying "fun" women. Finding a non toxic woman in a sea of hellhounds is fun,you should feel like you won a video game on the highest difficulty. Finding a woman willing to accept your ideas,mentorship and will instill the same to your daughters is fun. You should feel like you hit the lottery. But nah,we would rather get drunk with our women while they "do their big one" i guess:respect:
The amount of brehs that ran in here and first thought was to say they would go raw and seed up a known former prostitute got me :picard:, these brehs is sick and lost or something. This succubus openly talked about how she was a women of the night..

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Daps
I don't get it. Cardi B is Offset's type. He has a history of dating light skinned tatted up chicks who look like former strippers. Cardi B has a public persona of being ratchet, but loyal to her man, and the bonus of making more money than him. Where does he go but down from here?

offset is on alot of cardi's paperwork so when she gets paid he gets paid , so it doesnt really matter if they break up