Cars MATTER to women, no matter what some SIMPS on here say.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
We was all meeting up at my homegirl's house before we went to a happy hour. It was Me and 2 guys I didn't know and 4 girls (1 black, 2 Asians and a CAC) We were standing outside by our cars trying to figure out who's going to drive. One of the guys proudly said "Ill drive" he had one of those hooked up Civic, with the loud pipes and stickers. The other guys said he was going to drive bcuz he had to roll afterwards. My homegirl ask me if I was driving, I was like I can. She tell her friends to wait while we go get my car and they all can follow us. We pull up while the girls are standing near the dudes cars. They see my A8 and all 4 let up and came piled in with me.

Those guys were looking like.:beli: :martin:

I was like: :takedat:
Those guys acting like they was scared to look at me the rest of the night. All of the chicks ended being real cool, finding me on facebook and they always asking when we're hanging out again. I can't backdoor my homegirl like that.

Few weeks ago I was at the afterhours food spot. This is were everyone goes after the club. It's like 2/3am so the thrist is extremely high. Had these fine thick creole chicks (cousins and sisters I found out later) in front of me, we talked a little nothing major. I wasn't tripping. Get my food and head to the car. One of the finer chicks in the group was eyeing me. He eyes sparkled a little as see me sit in my car. I'm pulling and she's still staring. As I pass by, I stop and roll down the window, she comes over and says "I want to ride out with you" I was shocked but played it off like it was the norm with a "hop in" deep down I was like
:leon::wow::blessed:

I don't car what no one says. If you can pull a fine chick without her knowing what you drive, when she finds out your riding clean, it's going to make it a lot easier on you. And sometimes the car alone gets you in there. The game has been gravy since I copped my first Audi in 2006
:shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stuntone Generated Post

1828.jpg

She's the different attractice. :lolbron:

I thought with drool on how deep you tricking loudly with a 19, 22, 23,24 and 27 year she asks "you aren't that's horrible shameless shiftless whores. I'm not a big inconvenience from a really needed this on FB yesterday she graduated over 150k.

Consider come over 250$. :baby:

But it's a you know how problems is online type to jump in a black Audi A6 interview and Monroe. You never slow danced. Thank God im 6'2 and in Wood bridge Va, she wants a trip nowadays.
---------

:laff:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have to say. cars do matter. even as a guy when i see a really cute girl driving a sh1t car, her attraction value almost goes down in my eyes just a bit. like it doesn't make sense. and im a guy lol who has his own everything. so i can see why a man with a nice car can look really good to females.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'll take my 56 mpg Prius over some materialistic bytch. :umad:

I'll take some Materialistic puzzy over NO puzzy. :sas1:

Just because a woman like nice things doesn't make her a golddigger or materialistic. Sometimes a chick just wants to be around nice things, a lot of times they have a nice crib and car too. Even the broke chicks want to ride and chill somewhere nice. Doesn't mean she's in your pockets.

Chicks rarely ask me for anything.:yeshrug:And they know I'm not broke