Cars MATTER to women, no matter what some SIMPS on here say.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Stuntone Generated Post

1828.jpg

She's the different attractice. :lolbron:

I thought with drool on how deep you tricking loudly with a 19, 22, 23,24 and 27 year she asks "you aren't that's horrible shameless shiftless whores. I'm not a big inconvenience from a really needed this on FB yesterday she graduated over 150k.

Consider come over 250$. :baby:

But it's a you know how problems is online type to jump in a black Audi A6 interview and Monroe. You never slow danced. Thank God im 6'2 and in Wood bridge Va, she wants a trip nowadays.
---------

:laff:
Breh.. who understands this?! :dahell:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This
is nothing new though; girls been liked nice cars and water is still wet. :dahell:

Is the woman going to take a dude in a rust bucket or grocery getter seriously? Probably not. Your car speaks levels about you. Try to pull girls that look like Lauren London in 1993 Acura Legends brehs.
#eurogang #bimmergang #Forgiato‎
Can we add this to the Coli checklist to getting women now?

Height
Certs
Money
Physique
dikk

and now car?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
As someone who has owned multiple exotics I can honestly say that women don't care about what car you driving (as long as it isn't a bucket) opposed to how you carry yourself. For every random young chick who was impressed with one of my whips there where like 20 nikkas asking me the same questions. And as far as random chicks go, I can remember like 8 women throughout the years and thats it.

Aint that the truth!!! shyt gets annoying as hell.

Still planning on buying my porsche soon, but just because I like them, not for no bytch.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Work harder breh, just work harder a lot of bmw coupes are under 10k now‎
I'm only 22 and still in college. Not going to buy a new whip and have car payments so I can impress people I don't care about.

I don't mind driving an old ass toyota, it doesn't break down and gets me from point a to point b. Better then having to take a bus or having to share a ride.