Cash Money Chronicles: Blueface is signed to four different labels. Never saw his paperwork.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
giphy-tumblr.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As opposed to the millions of unknown rappers signed to one label or indipendent lol.

Sell your soul to four labels for the illusion of success, fail to be successful at anything except convincing people you’re a success, then complain about not being successful later in life.

Do you really not understand why this is bad for him? Jesus.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm agreeing with you playa :hubie:but 4 years of making money versus being more than likely fukked in one is a lot of time though :dahell:

My bad homie. I think he’ll be alright short-term. Advances to blow through, your money, etc. Artists in these situations don’t usually catch up to how fukked they are until other revenue streams dry up. That’s all I was saying.

But shyt, in today’s era it might only take a year.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sell your soul to four labels for the illusion of success, fail to be successful at anything except convincing people you’re a success, then complain about not being successful later in life.

Do you really not understand why this is bad for him? Jesus.

I work in music, most of these nikkas are signed to a few labels whether it be in production deals or management deals.

most of these street rappers sign to the nikka that will introduce them to a cash money or universal.

And while this situation is not ideal...things are working for him. He has done more in a few months than I've seen some acts do the past 5 years with millions invested.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in music, most of these nikkas are signed to a few labels whether it be in production deals or management deals.

most of these street rappers sign to the nikka that will introduce them to a cash money or universal.

And while this situation is not ideal...things are working for him. He has done more in a few months than I've seen some acts do the past 5 years with millions invested.

So because everyone else is doing it, it’s ok for him to do it too? Even though you know it’s a fukked situation?

The only thing worse would be if he were signed to a 360 deal. Given his complete lack of knowledge regarding his contract, wouldn’t be surprised if they got his ass on that too.

That’s four labels, potentially eating off everything you make.

Let’s clown the independent artists who are smart enough to avoid this kinda bullshyt though, like they’re the problem.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
Majority of these rappers only care about traveling to cities to perform, staying in nice hotels, fukking the same bytches, and getting that nice car and apartment the label throw them

Then a few years later they all come back looking for the royalties they are owed and still don’t get that shyt back

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
So because everyone else is doing it, it’s ok for him to do it too? Even though you know it’s a fukked situation?

The only thing worse would be if he were signed to a 360 deal. Given his complete lack of knowledge regarding his contract, wouldn’t be surprised if they got his ass on that too.

That’s four labels, potentially eating off everything you make.

Let’s clown the independent artists who are smart enough to avoid this kinda bullshyt though, like they’re the problem.
Don't forget dues to whatever set he claiming :mjcry: