Cash Money Chronicles: Blueface is signed to four different labels. Never saw his paperwork.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

That awkward silence :francis:

Wack got him comfortable by treating him like he was a big homie and then fukked him over. Would have been better off building his resume.

lol i just finished watching the interview

that silence was painful as hell. felt sorry for that young man :mjlol:

and then CTG like blueface gonna be alright then hittin the
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

:dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol.. Thats brutal

Made me think of Styles P. At one point a while back when they asked him how he was making money, he broke it down: Record your album under-budget, return whatever you don’t spend from your advance so you don’t owe the label shyt, and can eat off whatever your album actually makes.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and won't makes shyt from it...what's the point of getting buzz if it nets you damn near $0 :what:

and damn, dude had to leave that interview feeling some kinda way

Breh... it boggles my mind how dude could say he works in the industry, and not understand how worthless “looking successful” is. Especially with that many people’s hands in your pockets.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Blueface isnt going to be a superstar. He did right strike while hot. Just hope he has the hustle to flip it before it's time to recoupe
i don't get this...strike while hot and do what when you don't get any money from it? flip what? i mean, i could see if the dude was charismatic, he's decent enough looking, he could maybe just build up a career as a socialite or c-list actor, but breh can't enunciate and has the energy of a sloth...good luck to this future uber driver

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
i don't get this...strike while hot and do what when you don't get any money from it? flip what? i mean, i could see if the dude was charismatic, he's decent enough looking, he could maybe just build up a career as a socialite or c-list actor, but breh can't enunciate and has the energy of a sloth...good luck to this future uber driver

I meant flip it like open a business or invest some.