CAVS SIGN LARRY SANDERS

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LAKERS WOULD STILL BE THE MOST POPULAR TEAM IN SPORTS IF WE GOT DEMOTED TO THE D-LEAGUE

:youngsabo:
6R1gOZL.gif

Not even the most popular sports team in America

:yousure:

new_york_yankees.png

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but who are you, have we spoken before?

Probably.. I see your jackass opinions in every other thread so you stand out because you like to go against the gain on everything... This "who are you" shyt on an anonymous message board shyt got to be one of the most played, weirdest shyts I ever seen.. You comment, I comment.. fukk you need to know who I am for? :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Probably.. I see your jackass opinions in every other thread so you stand out because you like to go against the gain on everything... This "who are you" shyt on an anonymous message board shyt got to be one of the most played, weirdest shyts I ever seen.. You comment, I comment.. fukk you need to know who I am for? :mjlol:
I seem to have made quite an impression on you, don't know who you are though, just hoping you could remind me of when we actually conversed with each other.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
What puts Cleveland over the top and makes them undeniable favorites?

According to y'all LeBron is head and shoulders above everyone else in the league, and this is undoubtedly the best roster he's ever had.

He's got everything he's ever coveted in this one roster:
  • two top 20 players in Kyrie (secondary ballhandler + final shot taker) and Love (elite rebounder, post player + spot-up shooter)
  • the rebounders (TT)
  • rim protectors (Sanders)
  • sharpshooters (Korver, JR Smith, Frye)
  • perimeter defenders (Shump, Liggins)
  • and a back-up PG (DWill)

Additionally, Curry is a perennial "choke artist" and Bron "owns KD's soul" so when they square up with the Warriors in the Finals this year nothing but a ring will suffice. Y'all been gassing this man up as top 3/5 player of all time so he better show and prove, especially when other greats have done so with far worse rosters.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
So I just have a internet fan.
I got you, you wanted some attention for me. Hope you have a good day.
Keep on keeping on partna

I see your posts like i see other peoples posts.. Im not sure what ur getting at