CAVS SIGN LARRY SANDERS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
According to y'all LeBron is head and shoulders above everyone else in the league, and this is undoubtedly the best roster he's ever had.

He's got everything he's ever coveted in this one roster:
  • two top 20 players in Kyrie (secondary ballhandler + final shot taker) and Love (elite rebounder, post player + spot-up shooter)
  • the rebounders (TT)
  • rim protectors (Sanders)
  • sharpshooters (Korver, JR Smith, Frye)
  • perimeter defenders (Shump, Liggins)
  • and a back-up PG (DWill)

Additionally, Curry is a perennial "choke artist" and Bron "owns KD's soul" so when they square up with the Warriors in the Finals this year nothing but a ring will suffice. Y'all been gassing this man up as top 3/5 player of all time so he better show and prove, especially when other greats have done so with far worse rosters.

THIS THE YEAR HE GETS EXPOSED ..... AGAIN

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL GO TO EUROPE AND ASK THEM WHAT THEY THINK BOUT THE YANKEES .. THEN ASK ABOUT THE LAKERS. THE ENTIRE WORLD FUX WIT US, DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC BOUT NO BASEBALL.
If you went to Europe and asked about the Lakers, they wouldn't have a goddamn clue when you're talking about.

They'd probably think they're a FC Barcelona youth team.

:mjgrin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you went to Europe and asked about the Lakers, they wouldn't have a goddamn clue when you're talking about.

They'd probably think they're a FC Barcelona youth team.

:mjgrin:

LMFAO LAKERS ARE A WORLDWIDE BRAND, FALL BACK

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
According to y'all LeBron is head and shoulders above everyone else in the league, and this is undoubtedly the best roster he's ever had.

• two top 20 players in Kyrie (secondary ballhandler + final shot taker) and Love (elite rebounder, post player + spot-up shooter)
  • the rebounders (TT)

Additionally, Curry is a perennial "choke artist" and Bron "owns KD's soul" so when they square up with the Warriors in the Finals this year nothing but a ring will suffice. Y'all been gassing this man up as top 3/5 player of all time so he better show and prove, especially when other greats have done so with far worse rosters.

Ok im not sure who "yall" is... I oppose the hyperbole that people like you use against LeBron.. Please quote me with this "yall" shyt.. If you can't quote me, eat a dikk.. I don't hate and I don't stan.. You fools calling the acquisitions on DWill, Bogut, and Larry Sanders some great shyt are weird.. You aren't an objective NBA fan.. You fall in line with them dudes that's just hating on the Cavs signing anybody.. This isn't Utah DWill, this wasn't Bucks Bogut, and Larry Sanders been out the league two damn years.. How stacked is the team? Yall see names and go crazy.. Them players are 25% of they use to be if that.. Don't use that "yall" shyt with me bytch.. You never see me dikk ridin but I bet I check your posts its full of nothing but hate.. Enjoy the game and quit being a hatin bytch. Most stacked team in NBA history lol... Be objective and call other nikkas.. Im not one of them.. I swear p*ssy all over you

brick james

John piffington
Daps

• the rebounders (TT)

What that fukk are you even going on about. Warriors are the favorite in everyway. Fans think they are going to win, Vegas thinks they're going to win, and the Cavs are going to be underdogs in the finals.

And who are you even talking about, has there been a post about lebron being head and shoulders above kawhi, harden, Russ?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
LOL GO TO EUROPE AND ASK THEM WHAT THEY THINK BOUT THE YANKEES .. THEN ASK ABOUT THE LAKERS. THE ENTIRE WORLD FUX WIT US, DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC BOUT NO BASEBALL.

You're just having fun out here aren't you. Nobody in Europe knows or gives a fukk about the Lakers. They might know Kobe but they wouldn't know what team he plays for.

Either way most popular team in the world is a football team but you can go ahead and type a barely coherent sentence about the Lakers being global again.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
What that fukk are you even going on about. Warriors are the favorite in everyway. Fans think they are going to win, Vegas thinks they're going to win, and the Cavs are going to be underdogs in the finals.

I ignored most of that shyt narrative based shyt cuz he just trying to soften the blow for if Golden State does lose... bytches like him funny cuz I already got Golden State in 6.. These hoe ass nikkas trying to prepare themselves for that L