Cavs Vs Wizards On NBATV

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he let his match-up put up 37 on him...if Bron let KD or Melo drop 40 nikkas gonna look at Bron funny

Why doesn't LeBron guard the other team's best player? I thought the Cavs' defense relied on Bron completely? :sas1:

e001

Superstar
Daps
Cavs are injury prone, I don't understand how people have so much faith in them.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Lue is at bud levels with the lineup choices

But Lue also has a deep team that he seems afraid to use

Liggins was doing good on defense and Derrick Williams was playing good and he doesnt even use them anymore.

And this we not showing are whole hand thing means little when you playing lebron 40+ minutes at this point just to not get blown out

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the things that stood out to me was when Bron decided he wasn't about to let the Wiz have the win and build their confidence, and he pulled the Cavs within 4 or 6 in the 4th... Beal happily iso'd on him, took him off the dribble, drew the foul, and looked at the Cleveland crowd and said some shyt like "he can't hold me."

These young dudes do not fear the Cavs. And Wall be cookin Kyrie.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
One of the things that stood out to me was when Bron decided he wasn't about to let the Wiz have the win and build their confidence, and he pulled the Cavs within 4 or 6 in the 4th... Beal happily iso'd on him, took him off the dribble, drew the foul, and looked at the Cleveland crowd and said some shyt like "he can't hold me."

These young dudes do not fear the Cavs. And Wall be cookin Kyrie.
if someone had told me at any point in my life that this would actually happen... :mjlol:

@mastermind help me process my feelings