Cavs Vs Wizards On NBATV

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the things that stood out to me was when Bron decided he wasn't about to let the Wiz have the win and build their confidence, and he pulled the Cavs within 4 or 6 in the 4th... Beal happily iso'd on him, took him off the dribble, drew the foul, and looked at the Cleveland crowd and said some shyt like "he can't hold me."

These young dudes do not fear the Cavs. And Wall be cookin Kyrie.

Facts

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
One of the things that stood out to me was when Bron decided he wasn't about to let the Wiz have the win and build their confidence, and he pulled the Cavs within 4 or 6 in the 4th... Beal happily iso'd on him, took him off the dribble, drew the foul, and looked at the Cleveland crowd and said some shyt like "he can't hold me."

These young dudes do not fear the Cavs. And Wall be cookin Kyrie.
I've said it before, this Wiz team is the first team I felt can beat LeBron since Boston with KG

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Now ya'all gonna start believing me? :francis:

Why doesn't LeBron guard the other team's best player? I thought the Cavs' defense relied on Bron completely? :sas1:

:gucci:

"Let's take the backbone of our offense and defense, a 260lb forward trying to work on his seventh straight Finals trip and already playing more minutes than anyone this season, and completely wear him out guarding an ultra-quick point guard for a full game. "

That's a special kind of stupid.

Lebron had reps on Wall, and in a playoff series he might have more. But he's the Cavs' best rim protector and their only forward who can play D. They don't need to pull him put to the perimeter all game long.

And remember that this is a REGULAR SEASON game. Cavs need to figure out their switches and close-outs, not rely on Lebron and kill him even further.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

I've said it before, this Wiz team is the first team I felt can beat LeBron since Boston with KG

The wiz are coming breh :ehh:

Trying to tell you brehs cavs are playin some serious possum right now....1 this game was on a back 2 back, 2 cavs played sloppy and were still in position to win this game at times, 3 in the post game conference T Lue let it be known when asked about the interior defense and rebounding said "when everything is said and done we'll be different and well be ready":youngsabo:.....he is talking about Larry Sanders brehs, I think he been dominant wit the canton d league team....the squad knows they got a ace up the sleeve ....these dudes just trying to stay refreshed and healthy.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Trying to tell you brehs cavs are playin some serious possum right now....1 this game was on a back 2 back, 2 cavs played sloppy and were still in position to win this game at times, 3 in the post game conference T Lue let it be known when asked about the interior defense and rebounding said "when everything is said and done we'll be different and well be ready":youngsabo:.....he is talking about Larry Sanders brehs, I think he been dominant wit the canton d league team....the squad knows they got a ace up the sleeve ....these dudes just trying to stay refreshed and healthy.

Playing bron 40+ min a game is not trying to stay refreshed and healthy :manny: