Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol:.

Cbs prob spend like 50k to some consultant to come up with a new show idea

And how about training day with the roles reversed

Why not give us roots with the roles reversrd

:dwillhuh: Breh I just realized that Katrina Law will probably play Eva Mendes' role, but they've reversed the roles of the Leads!!!! :mindblown:

EDIT:
NVM. Looks like Katrina Law won't be playing the Eva Mendes role:
Katrina Law (Arrow) has been cast opposite Bill Paxton in CBS’ drama pilot Training Day, a present-day reimagining of Antoine Fuqua’s acclaimed 2001 feature.

Set 15 years after the film left off, the TV show, written by Will Beall, centers on an idealistic young African-American police officer, Kyle Craig, is appointed to an elite squad of the LAPD where he is partnered with seasoned, morally ambiguous detective Frank Rourke (Paxton).

Law will play Detective Rebecca Lee, an LAPD officer with the LAPD’s Special Investigation Section (S.I.S.). She was rescued from human traffickers by Frank (Paxton) when she was 4 years old and looks up to him as the father she never had. Cast also includes Drew van Acker as LAPD officer Tommy Campbell.

Law recurs as Nyssa al Ghul the daughter of the notorious leader of the League of Assassins, Ra’s al Ghul on The CW’s Arrow. She is repped by Innovative and Joel Stevens Entertainment.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping for Rick Ross. he already has the background experience to preform the role adequately