CBS' "Training Day" TV show thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:laff: looks laughably bad.....The complete embodiment of soulless, cash grab, poorly directed, scripted, conceived....Paxton hamming it up in a performance that should serve as a reminder for washed up 90's actors to stay home.....Just the visuals alone are dull and lifeless, bullshyt shot on a soundstage in a huge studio lot, this is everything wrong with the entire entertainment industry.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That trailer was pure :trash:

Dry ass acting :laff::laff:

It almost seems like the actors didn't have anything else to do and did this shyt with no fukks given

Some of the lowest energy acting in an action trailer I've seen. nikkas arguments was even low energy :russ:

And that Mexican actor (i don't even think he really Mexican lmao) gotta be tired of having to take these roles...I'm surprised he ain't pop up in a Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul episode

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
an alonzo prequel coulda been ill :ehh:

this plot tho :snoop:

that wouldve been crazy:banderas:

This seems like the same plot for alot of cop shows,a young naive rookie being shown how to bend the rules by vets who have been hardened by the cold streets:wtb:...Training Day wasnt original but it had Denzel,this show aimt got Denzel or even sumbody whos supposed to be playing Denzel,but they gon leech off the name:childplease:...this is just gon make people mad lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hot garbage. :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Damn Bill Paxton, got real:flabbynsick:, didn't even recognize him.

That dialogue. :scust:
Jerry Brekheimer :scust:

CBS :scust:

:camby:

How the fukk does shyt like this get greenlighted? :mindblown:

ETA: They got that same Mexican nikka that was in the original movie in the pilot as well?

How Sway? :swaggyP:

had to throw him in there just so they could say this is based on Training Day:mjlol:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw that Lethal Weapon trailer, then I see this trailer was out :scust:i think that LW shyt looked worse, but this training day is some bullshyt. No fukking creativity at all

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol:Guess whose favorite latino gangster is in this?

ajnzyGg_700b.jpg
"Hector" been playing the same role for 20 years :bryan: