CBS' "Training Day" TV show thread

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:mjlol:Guess whose favorite latino gangster is in this?

ajnzyGg_700b.jpg
Wasn't there a thread where we said his only role was to play a Mexican gangster lol

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
@MartyMcFly I know you (like me) aren't on that "All Network TV is Trash" train, but you've gotta admit that these past 2 years haven't been a good look for the Big 4.

I wasn't holding out hope for this, but I had my fingers crossed that it would take the place of Person of Interest on my schedule. Something that had some substance and a bit of grit, but this looks :francis:

Julie Benz, tho :takedat:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly I know you (like me) aren't on that "All Network TV is Trash" train, but you've gotta admit that these past 2 years haven't been a good look for the Big 4.

I wasn't holding out hope for this, but I had my fingers crossed that it would take the place of Person of Interest on my schedule. Something that had some substance and a bit of grit, but this looks :francis:

Julie Benz, tho :takedat:

Yeah it just looks okay. Every tv adaptation has just been "ok" nothing bad but nothing great. just right in the middle which is meh

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that wouldve been crazy:banderas:

This seems like the same plot for alot of cop shows,a young naive rookie being shown how to bend the rules by vets who have been hardened by the cold streets:wtb:...Training Day wasnt original but it had Denzel,this show aimt got Denzel or even sumbody whos supposed to be playing Denzel,but they gon leech off the name:childplease:...this is just gon make people mad lol.

If the early reports are true Antoine Fuqua directed the pilot. It's official that he is a producer on this. Guess he got a nice check to put his name on this bullshyt.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
RPG's and Grenade Launchers?:francis:

This show seems like it's gonna be way too "actiony":patrice:

I preffer crime shows like the Wire/Sopranos where the action felt "earned" and there were almost always consequences arising from those scenes.

This looks like it's gonna have at least one shootout a week, and over some dumb shyt too:beli:

I'll probably give it a shot though, if it airs here:manny: