Centrist Democrats Want A Presidential Candidate To Take On Bernie. They Just Don’t Know Who It Is.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
The Democrats keep making the same mistake.

If voters wanted centrist democrats (Blue Dog and ConservaDems during Obama’s terms), they would simply take a republican. The centrist ruined Obama’s first two years and opened the door for the republicans to take over in 2010.

Progressive voters want people talking clearly like this....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
They searching for a messenger but don't even have message
:laff: bro you see this shyt

How y'all looking a centrist candidate when you don't even know what the fukk centrist policy looks like?

You might as well put the burner to your dome now if you think 65million+ democrats are turning out for a CENTRIST DEMOCRAT.

Are these people are high? :laff: picture me getting out of bed in November to vote for Tim Kaine.

The funny shyt is we already KNOW centrist aren't going to nominate anyone but an old, mild-mannered, soft-spoken, corduroy pants wearing, awkward ass white dude.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure on all his policies but I like Adam Schiff...

He isn't cut from the Pelosi/Schumer/Hillary cloth of passive pandering establishment politics...

He's well mannered, well spoken and isn't affraid to hit back...That's what we moderates want...
Are you high? Did you know about Schiff before this Trump shyt?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then centrist Dems need to be paying more attention to who's been about that action in congress. Schiff, Harris, Tammy Duckworth, Wyden and Merkley, Mark Warner, Eric Swalwell, and even Joe Kennedy III have all been vocal about what's going on and have done great work in the committees they're in (most related to intelligence) and trying to get helpful legislation on the House and Senate floors. Only a few out of these are really viable candidates at this point but centrist Dems need to know that even if there isn't a candidate they 100% love and agree with, they have to get it together and vote when the time comes.
:laff:

Moderates will continue to be the death of freedom and liberty in this country...good lord

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Are you high? Did you know about Schiff before this Trump shyt?
Adam Schiff personifies the link between foreign policy hawks and deep-pocketed defense contractors.

Voted for the Iraq War and any military operation since.

In the destruction of Iraq, an engineering company that's been in his district became the 2nd largest contractor doing reconstruction in Iraq... and they gave him a shidload of money too.

And he's also shilled for Lockheed and Raytheon.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Democrats keep making the same mistake.

If voters wanted centrist democrats (Blue Dog and ConservaDems during Obama’s terms), they would simply take a republican. The centrist ruined Obama’s first two years and opened the door for the republicans to take over in 2010.

Progressive voters want people talking clearly like this....

There's a major gap between a moderate Democrat and a republican when it comes to policy.

But that's irrelevant in the whole.

Progressives still have to find a way to win over moderate Democrat voters and black voters.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not sure on all his policies but I like Adam Schiff...

He isn't cut from the Pelosi/Schumer/Hillary cloth of passive pandering establishment politics...

He's well mannered, well spoken and isn't affraid to hit back...That's what we moderates want...
Yea, forgot about him. He would be a good pick.

Came in to make a Hillary joke but I think I would honestly vomit if she tried again

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:laff: bro you see this shyt

How y'all looking a centrist candidate when you don't even know what the fukk centrist policy looks like?

You might as well put the burner to your dome now if you think 65million+ democrats are turning out for a CENTRIST DEMOCRAT.

Are these people are high? :laff: picture me getting out of bed in November to vote for Tim Kaine.

The funny shyt is we already KNOW centrist aren't going to nominate anyone but an old, mild-mannered, soft-spoken, corduroy pants wearing, awkward ass white dude.

Lose to a lying dumbass like Trump and stick to the same strategy brehs. :mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's a major gap between a moderate Democrat and a republican when it comes to policy.

But that's irrelevant in the whole.

Progressives still have to find a way to win over moderate Democrat voters and black voters.
:hhh: What!? nikka not wanting the cops to kill black people IS a progressive platform. That's how fukked up, stupid, and screwy the electorate is.

The actual gap between a moderate Democrat and a republican IS the whole point of the discussion. This muhfukka Susan Collins votes Republican 99% of the time, but because she believes woman shouldn't get back-alley hanger abortions she's a "moderate". :martin:

Nah.

Moderates have been hiding behind Bill, Hillary, and Obama for 30 years now. Nope. Come to the front of the line and catch that fire.

We can sit here and complain about Bernie's politics, but Bernie received 13million votes in the primary.

You think you can find me a moderate that breaks 6 mil? :sas2:

How about 3?

Moderates are sooooooo important to the party, but...for some reason....nobody campaigns as a moderate in the dem primary :mjpls:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:hhh: What!? nikka not wanting the cops to kill black people IS a progressive platform. That's how fukked up, stupid, and screwy the electorate is.

The actual gap between a moderate Democrat and a republican IS the whole point of the discussion. This muhfukka Susan Collins votes Republican 99% of the time, but because she believes woman shouldn't get back-alley hanger abortions she's a "moderate". :martin:

Nah.

Moderates have been hiding behind Bill, Hillary, and Obama for 30 years now. Nope. Come to the front of the line and catch that fire.

We can sit here and complain about Bernie's politics, but Bernie received 13million votes in the primary.

You think you can find me a moderate that breaks 6 mil? :sas2:

How about 3?

Moderates are sooooooo important to the party, but...for some reason....nobody campaigns as a moderate in the dem primary :mjpls:
I'm just going by election results and voter turnout.

This isn't a critique of policy nor platform.

Messenging is important. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This muhfukka Susan Collins votes Republican 99% of the time, but because she believes woman shouldn't get back-alley hanger abortions she's a "moderate".

I dont consider her and Manchin to be moderates on a spectrum of democrats.

This is what I consider moderate:

Issues