Centrist Democrats Want A Presidential Candidate To Take On Bernie. They Just Don’t Know Who It Is.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
all i know is they CANNOT get another all white ticket together like last time. white people are abandoning the dems in flocks in this era and the public face of the party needs to be somebody who can appeal to nonwhite voters directly.
as much as i personally hate the dems heavily connected to defense contracters, prison industries and wall street im still going to vote for whoever they select against donald trump.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Playbook is right there :mjlit:

These are all good things and pretty straight forward. I think the vast majority of dems fall in this bucket.

Exceptions breaking up banks and a national min wage hike to 15.

Any thoughts on the tuition free public college model that functions in a way that states can't opt out like Obamacare?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I'm gonna support aborition rights, but I'm pro-War on Drugs.

Huh?
conflate all drugs with weed, banned trollbrehs :mjlol:

bring up abortion like a standard republican dork when that wasn't on the list we're discussing, banned trollbrehs :mjlol:

go organize the stock room, i_got_da_mop :camby:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just wondering what political philosophy is this. It's cherry-picking issues with not real logic behind it. People have rights to their own bodies except for some things....smh.

Political philosophy is in the same vein of previous Presidents and Democrats who... made life better for people

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not sure on all his policies but I like Adam Schiff...

He isn't cut from the Pelosi/Schumer/Hillary cloth of passive pandering establishment politics...

He's well mannered, well spoken and isn't affraid to hit back...That's what we moderates want...
I don’t consider myself a moderate. I’m pretty “out there” as a democrat. All I want is a fighter for the people. Not a corporation and it’s shareholders but the people that are not in the boardroom. The people on the floor.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
These are all good things and pretty straight forward. I think the vast majority of dems fall in this bucket.

Exceptions breaking up banks and a national min wage hike to 15.

Any thoughts on the tuition free public college model that functions in a way that states can't opt out like Obamacare?

Which model is that?

Breaking up banks, breaking up monopolies in general and being hawkish on antitrust would play well... even in the heartland cause of Big Ag