Chance the Rapper already on the cover of GQ without a album

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I don't think Obama is calling in favors for Chance.

Chance def used his political connects to gain music industry connects

Chance's pops works as an aide for the mayor of the, Rahm Emmanuel

Rahm's brother is Ari Emmanuel, the model for Ari Gold from Entourage, and the co CEO of WME, arguably the biggest talent agency in the world

just look at their talent roster :mjgrin: WME Entertainment

Chance is really talented so people turn a blind eye to his rise

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
if you think he's been able to achieve all of this without sigining anything or having any higher connections... :pachaha:
Who said he didn't sign anything? He hasn't signed to a major label, that's the only thing he hasn't signed. What the hell do they do nowadays anyways except radio play, award shows and most importantly financing, which Chance the rapper has yet to see. No radio, no awards and the money comes from organic growth. All his producers, musicians, singers all that on his first tapes were his people, choirs from his school and all that shyt.

Have you ever listened to his interviews? Other peoples interviews? :snoop:

Except the deals he signed, he also got hooked by The Cool Kids And Joey bad Ass, Childish Gambino, Mac Miller and latest Kanye. A lot of people have fukked with a few artists but people don't give a fukk. Most people I know started listening to him after Pitchfork started sucking his dikk after every website gave his shyt high reviews after it started booming on datpiff, not because a label (didn't) have his song playing on radio.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Rahm's brother is Ari Emmanuel, the model for Ari Gold from Entourage, and the co CEO of WME, arguably the biggest talent agency in the world

Too bad he was signed to their main competitor :snoop:

nikkas just don't wanna believe that nikkas can make it unless a million cacs bless them :mjlol:.

Cats really think his dad who disliked him being a rapper, said fukk all this dead babies in Chicago and ISIS. Let me see if my boss's brother and Obama can talk to this dude who is main competitor of CAA and see if they can hook my son up with Chuck English and Joey Badass. I heard Maliah likes Joey Badass. While we are at it see if Joe Biden can tell Action Bronson to let my son feature on his song. Christ.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I said Obama.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Chance 3 is his album. I don't care what y'all say lol.

Its just a countdown till when labels wont be completely needed tbh. Let me remind you that Streaming saved the label industry. its going to be a problem when apple, google, spotify, deezer etc start becoming labels themselves. Also a lot more artists are going to do what chance is doing. Chance is still not signed to a major label, he's this big because of his management and that lady who is well known in the industry is the driving force behind him. She's prolly got a deal with chance that she takes cuts from his touring etc. Social media is bigger than ever now.
What Lady? :jbhmm:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Too bad he was signed to their main competitor :snoop:

nikkas just don't wanna believe that nikkas can make it unless a million cacs bless them :mjlol:.

Cats really think his dad who disliked him being a rapper, said fukk all this dead babies in Chicago and ISIS. Let me see if my boss's brother and Obama can talk to this dude who is main competitor of CAA and see if they can hook my son up with Chuck English and Joey Badass. I heard Maliah likes Joey Badass. While we are at it see if Joe Biden can tell Action Bronson to let my son feature on his song. Christ.

Wait, I'm slow. chuck Inglish and Joey Bada$$ are signed to what talent agency?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not a chance fan by ANY means... But y'all screaming "they pushing him" like people ain't CHECKING for him. Dude has a strong ass fanbase. It's not like he's dropped duds and they keep forcing him.
how he got a fanbase with zero hits breh

now you can have a slight tour fanbase... or a good internet download for free fanbase....

but a cover of motherfukking gq fanbase... nominated for a grammy fanbase.... get the fukk out of here.. there probably aren't 10 rappers alive who got the cover of GQ and i'm supposed to believe an unsigned artist who sold zero records (literally) has the fanbase to get it :comeon:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
VjZSkoJ.jpg

Huge shocker
full

Who are his parents :ohhh: