Chance the Rapper already on the cover of GQ without a album

Daps
Reppin
California
Now that I think about it....LMAO yo this dude did just kinda come out of nowhere. Acid Rap dropped, and it was dope as fukk, but.....yeah lol shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some beats on Rich Foever and Chance's projects were used by other artists, thats why I think its a mixtape.

I think an artist defines an album when they get full exclusive ownership of all the beats on the project.
i dont remeber those :ehh: thought they were all original

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

:russ: they aint even hiding it no more

Something is off with that dude, I don't know what it is......but he don't seem natural......

and also

ash_ketchum_render_by_tzblacktd-da9k0wb.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The biggest "rapper" in the game is a Jewish child actor from suburban Canada that doesn't write his own raps and talks in a fake Jamaican accent....but Chance being a plant is where you all draw the line?
cottonmouth_zpstvaphrxs.png

K Dot is a plant too, by the way. Travis O'Guin exposed he was signed to Interscope long before that info was officially released, when he was supposedly building a "grass roots" buzz.

And I'm not even a fan of Chance....but the fake shyt either matters, or it don't. Across the board. And it's going to get worse from here on out, so strap in.

Fred.

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coloring Book was critically acclaimed and appeared on Billboard Charts solely off of streams. It's actually impressive if you think about it.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
It's been well documented that Chance had a big organic following in Chicago for years. Collaborated a lot with Vic Mensa and Kids These Days.
Along with Chief Keef, Chicago youth can break artists with out labels being involved.

He probably has a great management deal to help with the GQ covers and other exposure he's getting.
Again, the mental gymnastics y'all are doing is bit much.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
yall nikkas crying about us calling chance a plant justifying it by bbbut he makes positive music

I never said the nikka is trash or his music isnt good, the boloring book is my top 5 projects on 2016, and yes it is better that they push him to the forefront rather than a rapper who makes destructive music

but he's still a plant:manny:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
yall nikkas crying about us calling chance a plant justifying it by bbbut he makes positive music

I never said the nikka is trash or his music isnt good, the boloring book is my top 5 projects on 2016, and yes it is better that they push him to the forefront rather than a rapper who makes destructive music

but he's still a plant:manny:
No such thing as a plant. He's not signed and never was signed. Y'all nikkas so ignorant and really be going in like y'all know the game.