Chargers expected to exercise option for L.A..

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You have to wait longer to buys season tickets in for Bama football than to get a green card yet you don't see the NFL clamoring to get a team in the bible belt.
The NFL had to get back into the LA market. The lowest Rams turnout so far has been 74k even though the football they've been playing has been literally unwatchable. But one year in after 20+ years and it hasn't been a failure turnout and profit wise. All the failures have been on the field of play and the coaching staff.

-and I'm talking about two big D1 football programs in a major urban city.. not some country sh*t where that's all they have. Where's the big college NY school at? Rutgers??

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I just don't understand why. I legit see more Bronco fans in this city than people donning Rams gear. That ain't changing with San Diego either. Why have not one but two teams no one gives AF about in the same city.
:beli: I see people with Rams gear everywhere.

And of course you'll always see bandwangoners....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You have to wait longer to buys season tickets in for Bama football than to get a green card yet you don't see the NFL clamoring to get a team in the bible belt.
This is true....
shyt like this never made sense to me. Like why don't Missisippi and Alabama have teams. Cacs out there would support it...

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
This is true....
shyt like this never made sense to me. Like why don't Missisippi and Alabama have teams. Cacs out there would support it...
The Colin Kaepernick thing has turned a lot of people in the deep south off of the NFL tbh

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Rivers will make LA love them...idk what y'all talking about
:heh: he can't even make san Diego love them.
Bill-Reilly_San-Diego-Chargers_IMG_6319.jpg

fans-cheer-after-dez-bryant-of-the-dallas-cowboys-scores-a-touchdown-picture-id182388868

sdut-canepa-sez-me-steelers-chargers-fans-2015oct17

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You said the south is turned off the NFL, I say that is clearly false, and you reply ratings are down when it isn't the Cowboys or Raiders.
You understand how you have literally moved the goalpost?
I didn't say "the south"
I said "a lot of people in the south"

There are still NFL fans. But a lot of people don't fukk with it anymore due to disrespect of the flag and anthem

CFB rules and is more popular than the NFL by far.