Chargers expected to exercise option for L.A..

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Raiders get a home game in LA again. :locdoutal:

9 home games w/ a Bye? We bout to eat. :umadal:

That means nothing. Its a Raiders city. The Cowboys are probably the 2nd most popular nfl team. The Chargers will get outshined by USC, just like the Rams are. Most la n1ggaz are heated we're forced to watch Rams gms on local tv.

:mjcry::rip: in Advance to any those charger fans in advance when the raiders come to play. They better eat their concession food and stfu as soon they start running they mouth going to be like
47728f74_3YRpdc.gif
and all CSC going to do is :hubie: until the police arrive

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I am from Toronto, so Cali brehs can you confirm this. Do not SD people not hate LA? LA people are indifferent when it comes to SD. So how does SD to LA make sense?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
LA is a huge football town.. You NY niccas don't know nothing about big high school football crowds and two major college football universities that draw 70-80k per game. The Rams will get it right. People love football out here on all levels
Rams won't be getting it right as long as the stache is coaching the team. The Rams owner sucks too.

How the hell does anyone with sense justify Fisher still coaching the team??

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Rams won't be getting it right as long as the stache is coaching the team. The Rams owner sucks too.

How the hell does anyone with sense justify Fisher still coaching the team??
Can't stand Fisher.. he definitely needs to go. Not at you Sixpack but my only complaint this that the cry of "Rams need to win in LA".. No sh*t Sherlock of course they have to win here but imo, outside of Fisher, all the 'win now' talk should start up next season. Get this 'moving year' out of the way and start it up in a real way next season. Everybody bringing up my Raiders but our sh*t has been 13 years in the making

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me the following

1. Doesn't San Diego have a large following?

2. Didn't St. Louis have a large following as well?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The NFL would make a lot more money if the Raiders were in LA instead of the Rams and Chargers.
Not really.. Rams owner Kronke is building "Jerry World West" out here. That stadium is going to make big money for the league. Mark Davis nor Dean Spanos has that type of money to build anything, they need public tax dollars to build anything relatively decent.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is true....
shyt like this never made sense to me. Like why don't Missisippi and Alabama have teams. Cacs out there would support it...

Not necessarily.....

It's the same issue with Oklahoma. They are adamantly against having an NFL team here because it would kill OU/college football. Plus, unlike places like Texas, Georgia and Florida, Oklahoma doesn't have the population/corporate base to support a team long term.

Big money in Oklahoma is very frugal; owning sports teams isn't a big priority .(Thunder owner is the exception, of course... that still is a shock)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not necessarily.....

It's the same issue with Oklahoma. They are adamantly against having an NFL team here because it would kill OU/college football. Plus, unlike places like Texas, Georgia and Florida, Oklahoma doesn't have the population/corporate base to support a team long term.

Big money in Oklahoma is very frugal; owning sports teams isn't a big priority .(Thunder owner is the exception, of course... that still is a shock)
True.. I've been all through the South, I'm in Mississippi at least once a year visiting fam. States like Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, etc are poor as f*ck.. plus some of the poorest white folks I've ever seen as well. SEC football gets its dough but good luck putting anything else down there sports wise and hope to make money:francis: