Charlie Clips vs Conceited

BeeBoyWhoo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuuuuuuuuuuukkk!!!!!!! how did clipse throw a rebuttle in the Middle of his round...

"Ill smack ya gun, and step on the barrell like im captain morgan" :gladbron::gladbron:

that has to be the wittiest, rebuttle in a fast ass time...

Clipse vs Hollow Da don.. 20K $$$$$

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
did he really just take chillas whole makeup scheme...............con is NOT slick
YOOOO that rebuttal in the middle fo the round tho :dead::dead: Bye con.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Damn clips CLEARLY beat con smh. I don't even wanna see b magic vs conceited anymore.
Clips has beat verb, x factor, conceited, Surf. all clearly no debating. Dope resume.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Damn clips CLEARLY beat con smh. I don't even wanna see b magic vs conceited anymore.
Clips has beat verb, x factor, conceited, Surf. all clearly no debating. Dope resume.
Con shouldn't of cheated....if he kept that shyt to a minute 30 he might've won :dead:

That extra minute 30 every round is why he lost :pachaha:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Con had bars but his delivery is so cringe worthy right now that its a chore to listen to him

Clips was light and still murdered him with mostly freestyles. Con needs to go back to the drawing board, his style is outdated. I only look forward to the slow it downs now

that captain morgan rebuttal was crazy

Clips aint smiling and joking around as much anymore. He stay focused and him vs hollow has to go down