Charlie Clips vs Conceited

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I agree with what someone else said. He bodied Surf. He dominated him the whole battle. I can't stand Conceited and I was a believer after watching that battle.
Bodied? nah. He won to me though.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
watch it again. Look at JC's face at the end of the vid. Even HE knew he lost.

Mixture of :to: and :scusthov:.

I'ma put y'all up on something, though. See Clips' W-L record?

When was the last time you saw him go first?

he went first against x factor.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Clips had arrogance in that battle. JC had everything in that battle. Clips had one damn moment in that battle, and that's when he joked about JC dancing. How many times has that subject been touched on? shyt is lazy, weak, and it did nothing for me. Once one guy says it I don't care to hear it anymore.
Ill will'll get to speak ill will when I sit em next to nas man :banderas:
You sleep son that was the hardest hittin shyt of the battle. JC went hard tho so I ain't even mad :banderas: "Put a whole clip on clips give em a split screen" :banderas:

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
Ill will'll get to speak ill will when I sit em next to nas man :banderas:
You sleep son that was the hardest hittin shyt of the battle. JC went hard tho so I ain't even mad :banderas: "Put a whole clip on clips give em a split screen" :banderas:
JC got Clips.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
conceited's stock has dropped like wall street in the 1920's... that boy will get slayed by b magic if they set it up. smack prolly dont even want it anymore at this rate. he needs to stick with wild n out for as long as nick cannon is cutting checks