Charlie Clips vs Daylyt | KOTD [BOLA5] (Official) (Poll inside)

Clipse vs Daylyt | Who won the battle?

• Clips

Votes: 38 73.1%
  • Daylyt

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had day 2-1

but 3rd is mad debatable def not anything to where you can say Clips lost like clearly. clips may never lose clearly, dope battle, not better than clips/roc or day/chilla though

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Damn how day let clips body em like dat in l.a?? In front of Ab soul?? :ld:
Told u nikkas clips will not lose a battle.. Too many elements in his game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:at this being a clear win for Clips....Day clearly won the 1st, Clips won the 2nd...3rd is crazy debatable....

Looks like we are in the minority because most of these nyggas obviously can't admit the truth.....Let them tell it clips ain't lost a battle ever, let alone a round...as of now.....30-2 in ma' book. Clips is just a great version of Dna.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't see a 3-0 either way because day clearly won the 1st to me. But clips kinda clearly took the last 2. Didn't really like day in this battle honestly.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have Clips with 5-6 losses, but he came 100% and beat Day. I got him edging every round. Only the first is debatable to me but the Marion Knight scheme/rebuttal was :wow: especially when you run that back.

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I still have Clips with 5-6 losses, but he came 100% and beat Day. I got him edging every round. Only the first is debatable to me but the Marion Knight scheme/rebuttal was :wow: especially when you run that back.

Plz tell me these loses.. Outside of b.magic and serius jones idk 1 that's even debatable bro lol

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Not going to go into it because since Clips started calling himself undefeated no one looks at his battles objectively anymore :thiscac:

:stopitslime: I'm a fan of the culture.. I critique every round and every battle.. And it just seems clips intimidates dudes lyrically now.. They get outta they element for a round sometimes 2.. Kinda like day lyt.. That 2nd round was trash :yeshrug: I felt x could of got him but that 1 round shyt set him up.. I think clips a smart dude and thinks 2 steps ahead of nikkas n politics wins at times