Charlie Clips vs Daylyt | KOTD [BOLA5] (Official) (Poll inside)

Clipse vs Daylyt | Who won the battle?

• Clips

Votes: 38 73.1%
  • Daylyt

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Plz tell me these loses.. Outside of b.magic and serius jones idk 1 that's even debatable bro lol

well you know how....

droppedImage_4.jpg

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not going to go into it because since Clips started calling himself undefeated no one looks at his battles objectively anymore :thiscac:

Why not? You said clips has six losses, name 'em

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thinking about the battle now, it shows more of a flaw in Daylyt that makes Clips look better and why the poll is how it is. A lot of times, Day really doesn't attack his opponent specifically like breaking them down or anything about them (at least from what I recall). Other than the name flips, a lot is interchangeable. One thing said in one battle can be said to another. Rounds are usually name flips and normal Daylyt bars. I can't recall anything like Math's third. I could be wrong but it would surprise me cuz I've watched many of his battles lol.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
cali aint get the "im a head by a big amount im in fred da godson mode" line lol

yall sleepin on days third

you gotta listen more than once to completely get his bars

i got day taking 1st and 3rd

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Daylyt is one cold mutherfukka when he not antics and be on his lyrical shyt
my g when he not on some antic shyt..he be having bars though i just hate sometimes you really gotta go back and listen to his shyt to get it I'm not with that i like to watch a battle get what a nikka say in the moment that going back and heard what that nikka said shyt is whack to me so if i watch a battle and i didn't get any of his shyt while I'm watching it then that nikka lost to me. real talk i don't watch battles over and over theres only a handful of battles that i even watched twice

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
my g when he not on some antic shyt..he be having bars though i just hate sometimes you really gotta go back and listen to his shyt to get it I'm not with that i like to watch a battle get what a nikka say in the moment that going back and heard what that nikka said shyt is whack to me so if i watch a battle and i didn't get any of his shyt while I'm watching it then that nikka lost to me. real talk i don't watch battles over and over theres only a handful of battles that i even watched twice
I normally catch day bars first go around, sometimes it's things you miss but I'm one that fukks with replay value, when I'm listening to some shyt and another poster post some shyt and I'm thinking damn I missed that and it makes me go back and check it out again

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Clips on a tear, brehs. :whew:

B Magic is the only nicca that can say that he got the best of him.

Clips vs Lux. I need that.

Last edited: