Charlotte Flair Proving That She's A Piece Of Shyt

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
That was probably her first time doing that move, matter fact what was she even trying to do
I'm guessing:
862ac17e8b3ba812-600x338.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
According to cagematch, Charlotte had a record of 35-100-4 in 2019, though much of that losing was at live events. She went 19-20-1 in matches on television and pay-per-view.

"If you look at my stats, I have THE HIGHEST losing record out of anyone on the roster. It's just, 'Oh, it's Charlotte Flair,'" Charlotte told Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda in an "exclusive promo."

She continued, "I think a detriment to me, which is also a positive, is I am consistent. I am consistent, I am never hurt, I am always here. It's almost like, 'Yes, that is awesome,' but at the same time, it's like, I've never had the opportunity for the fans to miss me, but that's what people forget. It's like, yes, I won a match this week - Oh, my God, I won a match - but they're like... "Oh, she wins all the time." But that's not been the case. Actually I've, like you said, lost more matches than probably any female booked currently. It's crazy. I think it's the stigma of the name and always being in the title picture - but I'm consistent and a workaholic. It's a good thing and a bad thing, you know?"
Someone broke down how most of the losses were either not clean or multi person where someone else took the pin. In an effort to disprove people's perception of her she's actually reinforcing everything people think about her.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
What a shytty human being she is. That kind of attitude pisses me off, and some were actually defending her in the thread by questioning whether Kairi was actually hurt.

I was about 20 feet away

Everyone in target center could tell she was hurt.
Damn near everyone was like :lupe:
from the moment she hit that table.

Charlotte was in the wrong no matter how she juelz her way around “giving fans value” the whole arena was uncomfortable watching a clear as day concussed Kairi be dragged around.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:picard:....i know it looked like Kairi was sandbagging her on that powerbomb....but shawty was really trying to get out of that?

If so...Charlotte is one strong bish...gahdam:damn:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If you've been watching Charlotte then you'd see that she's been botching but Sasha is the only woman that's gets called out for it, in fact Sasha & Naomi are the only ones who seem to get called out for this stuff:sas2::mjpls:
When has Naomi been called out for anything?? Sasha yes but don’t rope Naomi in this for daps. Matter why even compare them? Sasha is a tier 1 talent. Naomi is not in her league. Also when Askana injured Naomi in 2014 nobody blamed her. Everyone was all over Askana for the botch.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When has Naomi been called out for anything?? Sasha yes but don’t rope Naomi in this for daps. Matter why even compare them? Sasha is a tier 1 talent. Naomi is not in her league. Also when Askana injured Naomi in 2014 nobody blamed her. Everyone was all over Askana for the botch.
Naomi has been called out for "botches" plenty of times, maybe take your ass outside of the coli for once. Every neckbeard has criticized her because she's more athletic than their favorites. As for the Aksana botch of course everyone blamed her because it was clearly her fault, whenever it's 50/50 certain wrestlers always get more of the blame.