Charlotte Flair Proving That She's A Piece Of Shyt

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Naomi has been called out for "botches" plenty of times, maybe take your ass outside of the coli for once. Every neckbeard has criticized her because she's more athletic than their favorites. As for the Aksana botch of course everyone blamed her because it was clearly her fault, whenever it's 50/50 certain wrestlers always get more of the blame.
You can’t even name one incident. She is more athletic is a criticism now? Please show me a botch from her. On the other look at the botches to her from this piece of shyt Tamina. I know Naomi is a favorite but don’t lump her with Sasha. She isn’t on her level. Sasha is a generational talent. She moves the needle. She gets hated on because 99% of her moves are perfect.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I've shot Charlotte bail up until the powerbomb simply because at that point its obvious it shouldn't have happened.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Remember when we said it was obvious to us on tv so it had to be obvious to the people that are literally inches away from her? Charlotte has gotten a pass because of her name and athleticism but she's been reckless for quite a while now.

I've beat that drum ever since she's been put on the main stage. Someone is going to have a career ending injury because of her carelessness. The fact it hasn't been checked yet by people in the back speaks volumes to what her name does for her.

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've beat that drum ever since she's been put on the main stage. Someone is going to have a career ending injury because of her carelessness. The fact it hasn't been checked yet by people in the back speaks volumes to what her name does for her.
Roster full of pussies who are just happy to be there and collect a check. :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone broke down how most of the losses were either not clean or multi person where someone else took the pin. In an effort to disprove people's perception of her she's actually reinforcing everything people think about her.:mjlol:
Imagine winning the title 10 times for 631 days in less than 5 years in the WWE and complaining that you lose too much:mjtf:

How do you lose the Royal Rumble, get inserted into the title match anyway, then on a random Smackdown in a random match, win the Smackdown title and complain that you lose too much.

She didn't even get pinned in the WM match, but that counts as an L in the win-loss column so that stat is bullshyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You can’t even name one incident. She is more athletic is a criticism now? Please show me a botch from her. On the other look at the botches to her from this piece of shyt Tamina. I know Naomi is a favorite but don’t lump her with Sasha. She isn’t on her level. Sasha is a generational talent. She moves the needle. She gets hated on because 99% of her moves are perfect.

Are you a retard? I never said she botched, I said the neckbeards say she botches.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
She out here bytching again :francis:

Charlotte Flair Says She Has The "Highest Losing Record Out Of Anyone" In WWE

The booking of Charlotte Flair has been a hot topic as of late starting with Corey Graves saying that it appears she is going through the motions and isn't as dominant as once was. That contrasts with others who think that Charlotte is booked too strongly which doesn't give others on the female roster a chance to shine.

Charlotte was asked about being booked too strongly by Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda. Before he could get the full question out, she jumped in and cut a promo.

"Ok, are you ready for a promo? Here is my exclusive promo. If you look at my stats, I have the highest losing record out of anyone on the roster," Charlotte noted. "I think a detriment to me, which is also a positive, is that I am consistent. I am consistent. I am never hurt and I am always here.

"It's almost like, yes that is awesome, but at the same time I've never had the opportunity for the fans to miss me because I'm always here. That's what people forget. Yes, I won a match this week and they're like, 'Oh she wins [all the time].' But that's not been the case. Actually, I've lost more matches than any female booked currently. It's crazy.

"I think with the stigma of the [Flair] name always being in the title picture… but like I said, I'm consistent and a workaholic. It's a good thing but it's a bad thing."

Ric Flair also talked about the stigma of the Flair name when weighing in on Corey Graves' comments on her. Ric said that because of his last name, Charlotte has to work twice as hard and be twice as good in order to get approval in the fans' eyes.
The nerve of this bytch :mjlol:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I’m hoping when the call ups happen there is new blood.
Carmella
Iconics
Nattie
Dana
Mandy
Sarah Logan
Liv
Lana
Naomi
Tamina
Will never ever be champ again. None of them have a shot.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Naomi has been called out for "botches" plenty of times, maybe take your ass outside of the coli for once. Every neckbeard has criticized her because she's more athletic than their favorites. As for the Aksana botch of course everyone blamed her because it was clearly her fault, whenever it's 50/50 certain wrestlers always get more of the blame.

Yep. Naomi is one of the safest women to work with despite her high flying style. Her criticism from these nerds 100% stems from being a popular face that is black. During that period where she was in the title picture, I was seeing people run her down, meanwhile, those same people were firmly behind Alexa, Carmella, and Dana Brooke. Remember that fatal 4 way match on Raw months back (probably a full year ago)? She practically willed that crowd into the match by herself.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep. Naomi is one of the safest women to work with despite her high flying style. Her criticism from these nerds 100% stems from being a popular face that is black. During that period where she was in the title picture, I was seeing people run her down, meanwhile, those same people were firmly behind Alexa, Carmella, and Dana Brooke. Remember that fatal 4 way match on Raw months back (probably a full year ago)? She practically willed that crowd into the match by herself.
Wasn't that the match that a lot of us said fell apart when she was eliminated?:russ: