Cheat Code Activated :The 2014-2015 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, Bron was at the podium looking defeated. Eyes swollen, voice straining :to:

Good season, Cavs brehs. We will be back.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not like I didn't weigh the positives and negatives of them losing the series before it happened.

They have no excuse to not go all out and improve the roster with the tools they have.

:yeshrug:

You have to pay TT, Love and Lebron is getting paid too right? I don't think there is any new players you can add to the Cavs. Just gotta reload for next year if I was you guys.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Delly isn't the reason they lost the series.

He's not the only reason the Cavs lost, but as the starting PG, he was certainly a part of the problem due to his inability to score & lack of shooting ability whether you want to admit it or not.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You have to pay TT, Love and Lebron is getting paid too right? I don't think there is any new players you can add to the Cavs. Just gotta reload for next year if I was you guys.

They have a huge trade chip and their draft pick this year.

Brendan Haywoods contract jumps to $10 million on July 1st, they will be able to take on a salary up to $15 million, and the kicker is that Haywoods deal is 100% non guaranteed as long as he's waived before August 1st. So, look for them to make a move.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
@O.G.B

Let's not forget your dumb ass argument was that the Cavs should've kept AJ Price over Delly.

No, it wasn't dumb at all, you're just actually not as knowledgeable about basketball as you pretend on these various threads. A.J. Price can/could have at least possibly provided some suitable offensive punch on a regular, consistent basis, despite his somewhat defensive limitations. So no one truly knows if Price would have been an better option or not over Dellavedova, but we know for certain that Dellavedova unfortunately wasn't suitable enough & couldn't help to get the job done when it really mattered, despite his very good performances in most of the playoffs.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
5 str8 finals...all dem minutes...all dat lifting...Bron looked and sounded like he was bout to pass out. :mjcry:

Real talk, silly coli Stan wars shyt aside...you gotta be a special type of clown to hate on dis nikka. Especially afta dese Finals. :why:

Dunno how much long a he can keep exerting himself like dis. nikka might just break down one game. :francis:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
5 str8 finals...all dem minutes...all dat lifting...Bron looked and sounded like he was bout to pass out. :mjcry:

Real talk, silly coli Stan wars shyt aside...you gotta be a special type of clown to hate on dis nikka. Especially afta dese Finals. :why:

Dunno how much long a he can keep exerting himself like dis. nikka might just break down one game. :francis:
Lebron going to be straight, if you can survive the hate from your own people ....you can survive anything they throw at you

Its funny to hear the people who say they hate lebron because he went back to the cac owner, when we know its a lie....ain't no white person in world can make me hate my brother who took care of his family, friends and made sure his sons raise in a two parent home

After this finals I can gladly say i pick a health kyrie over curry …

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm just tired of being snake bitten brehs :mjcry:. Can't be mad at Lebron or the team because they fought as hard as they could. If they was at full strength, the Warriors would have got killed by us. Life isn't fair :to:.