Cheat Code Activated :The 2014-2015 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
:lupe:

"To realize that all your life—you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain—it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams there's a ........monster at the end of it."

i-16.jpeg

It's gonna be a hot summer brehs....:whew:

bwwfyrk-gif.898

@QuarterCenturyLegend @Microfracture @KingpinOG @Remy Le Breh @NatiboyB @qaws23 @Dayco23 @Eye Cue 182 @Illeye buckmatic @Leonard Washington @Buckeye Fever @Smackdown625

@Newzz :mjpls:

Time to Build.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
fukk it, first real post pre-draft--we better take Embiid, we can't let a potentially game changing center pass us up, there's no shortage of wings in today's nba, in fact I'd love if we somehow managed to pick up Chandler Parsons:wub:
When's the last time we had an athletic big? Z is a legend to me no doubt but he was more of a finesse player....an athletic center could change the entire direction of this franchise. Jabari and Wiggins just don't fit on THIS team IMO. I'm really looking for Bennett to have a good year and hopefully start over Tristian, if Tristian is still even with the team:camby:

I'm saying though no homo , Kyrie and Parsons on the same team? Our marketability:banderas:

Edit: Forgot Dion...let him start, I saw some comps that had his stats as Harden-esque in his OKC days, the potential is there if they just let him start and actually allow him and Kyrie to mesh. I'm positive the next coach will let him get his run, he earned it last season.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

"To realize that all your life—you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain—it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams there's a ........monster at the end of it."

i-16.jpeg

It's gonna be a hot summer brehs....:whew:

bwwfyrk-gif.898

@QuarterCenturyLegend @Microfracture @KingpinOG @Remy Le Breh @NatiboyB @qaws23 @Dayco23 @Eye Cue 182 @Illeye buckmatic @Leonard Washington @Buckeye Fever @Smackdown625

@Newzz :mjpls:

Time to Build.

You trying to start some drama breh....tagging me with that smilie:mjlol::russ::heh::salute:

BUT, I support the Cavs alot and cant wait to show up to their games again, because they're gonna be even better and my Friday nights are gonna be like:ohlawd:

I'll be in and out of this season thread to show some love and let yall know when Im in the Q brehs:blessed:

Plus talk about random shyt with the rest of my Ohio brehs:obama:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That title is:demonic: and:jawalrus: at the same time. I love it:myman:
We bout to be relevant again brehs:wow:

How you #LWO and a Cavs fan at the same time, but they wanna give me hell about it?:comeon::snoop::bryan:

That's some bullshyt:heh:

Ima tell em Im on my breh "@Illeye buckmatic swag" when they question me next time:smugbiden:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You trying to start some drama breh....tagging me with that smilie:mjlol::russ::heh::salute:

BUT, I support the Cavs and cant wait to show up to their games again, because they're gonna be even better and my Friday nights are gonna be like:ohlawd:

I'll be in and out of this season thread to show some love and let yall know when Im in the Q brehs:blessed:

Coli meet up at the Q this season:blessed:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
The Cavs core is just about set. Young teams lose, but young teams with talent get better, and it happens overnight. From that point on, its sustained success.

That is what Cleveland needs.

The organization is taking alot of shyt nationally but if they draft Embiid, that will change.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
How you #LWO and a Cavs fan at the same time, but they wanna give me hell about it?:comeon::snoop::bryan:

That's some bullshyt:heh:

Ima tell em Im on my breh "@Illeye buckmatic swag" when they question me next time:smugbiden:

#LWO is fam. I put work in for them dating back to the 1st rep system:smugbiden: Still gotta root for the hometeam too:wow:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Gona be an exciting summer. Will probably invest in summer league to watch our new superstar, whoever it may be