Chicago and Los Angeles will start pilot universal basic income programs

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Is this going to those kids? Cause it aint

I usually agree with your takes but you missing this one from a couple angles.

It's between 1000 and 3200, the latter going to families with a few kids so, yeah it's kinda going to those children.

Universal basic income is the only answer to recovering the nations WORKING AND MIDDLE CLASS. wealth redistribution would bring our nation back into competition with the top quality of life rankings.

And part time Cali minimum wage ain't paying for shyt. I don't think full time positions are the majority of entry level jobs.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It shows:usure: If you really believe in this dumb ass bootstrap nonsense, especially as a person who supposedly went through so much, you have issues :manny:

One thing I noticed is bootstrap folks were almost always successful. People that made excuses were almost always poor.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
How do we monitor that instead of just handing it to lazy bums

If the amount of UBI people get got you vexxed, you are probably not making the money you believe your worth.

The money is going directly to the local community (rent,utilities, stores) and/or raising people out of debt/better quality of life.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
One thing I noticed is bootstrap folks were almost always successful. People that made excuses were almost always poor.
Most bootstrap people aren’t really that :ufdup: Donald Trump and folks like him will probably tell you with a straight face that he pulled himself up by his bootstraps:bryan:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
On another note

Micheal Tubbs a real black man tho.

UPSTANDING YOUNG BREH, EXCEPTIONAL :salute:

Had the pleasure of speaking with him while in college, dude is miles ahead of everyone. Best politician I have ever seen hands down.
Brilliant guy. Spiteful republicans railroaded him out of office.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
This is a bad idea. The universe gives, but it also takes.

I agree with the poster above, this will not work.

Bring education back to the schools and bring (more) jobs back ashore.

If anything, give those in the public sector such as the educators those kinds of benefits so they can nourish the minds.

Giving a family $500-$1000 per month doesn’t solve anything if you don’t teach them how to use those stipends LEGALLY to remove themselves from poverty.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They’re testing it out. I’m ok with it. Maybe it’ll lead to a bigger plan

Its not a test well read bruhs been knowing this for at least 10 years..its been in the works but now its the perfect time to slowly introduce it to the west