Chicago Ranked Best Big City In America For Seventh Year In A Row

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no baddies in the Midwest that’s why.

I feel like Chicago is being overrated here, but I never been to every big city in the US to say that for sure. Why would anyone want to travel to or live in Chicago when it be like -10 degrees in the middle of January?
All the Midwest baddies migrate to Chicago
If La /nyc ain’t option

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin

I feel like Chicago is being overrated here, but I never been to every big city in the US to say that for sure. Why would anyone want to travel to or live in Chicago when it be like -10 degrees in the middle of January?

Ehhh you could say the same thing about New York.

As a dude from the Midwest I feel like Chicago is by far the biggest draw for other Midwesterners not people from other regions so we are use to the weather.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
All the Midwest baddies migrate to Chicago
If La /nyc ain’t option
Only place you’ll really find baddies in Chicago (at least what I like) are in west loop. If you like whites, head to river north, old town…still not an abundance tho.

I heard good things about Houston but I think they might be too fat for me

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Only place you’ll really find baddies in Chicago (at least what I like) are in west loop. If you like whites, head to river north, old town…still not an abundance tho.

I heard good things about Houston but I think they might be too fat for me
I live in Houston, you can easily gain weight here with all the restaurants around. its crazy.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Because there are other month's, nikka :gucci:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s a great city but no city with that much of a crime issue can be called the best city.

I don’t know how they determine this but I imagine affordability in comparison to other large U.S. cities is the reason why.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@invalid :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Just rode from Skokie to play basketball in North Center, rode over through Lakeview into Lincoln Park to ride bikes with a friend along the lake back to Edgewater. World class ass city, and these fukk ass white supremacists missing out:banderas:Fall is smacking right now.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Michigan has baddies

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
@invalid :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Just rode from Skokie to play basketball in North Center, rode over through Lakeview into Lincoln Park to ride bikes with a friend along the lake back to Edgewater. World class ass city, and these fukk ass white supremacists missing out:banderas:Fall is smacking right now.

You come from out of town and barely cross into city limits. Just move to Wilmette and claim Chicago like the rest of the suburbanites. :mjpls: