Chicago Ranked Best Big City In America For Seventh Year In A Row

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is anyone in this country doing in January anyway? If you're not going to the Rockies to ski or leaving the country altogether, who is even traveling domestically like that outside of work?

Chicago got put on the map in the first place because it was the #1 destination for celebrities in the summer during the 90's and 00's. Not LA, not Vegas, not even Miami. And this was at a time when it's crime rates were higher.
This is dumb logic. It’s not about “what are you doing in January anyway” cause in other places it’s “the same shyt I was doing July”

invalid

Banned
Daps
Ferris Buller and Kevin McCallister could have told you this …

Adventures in Babysitting >>>>>

95e7f61a-f8ac-47ff-832c-664204e4942f_text.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
shyt :dahell: I keep seeing rowing crews near Bricktown and Skokie and feel like I need to do it one day. Also I worked downtown for a bit and feel like I should take one of those tour boats some day.

Yeah, that's CRF, which is our rival rowing club.

wms-boathouse-clark-park-chicago-river-rowing-team-civic-architecture.jpg

Located right behind Lane Tech. You will usually see them on the north branch of the Chicago River.

Our club owns the Lincoln Park Lagoon and we have a clubhouse on the South Branch of the River in Bridgeport. So if you see rowers in Lincoln Park and on the South Branch of the river, that's us.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Enjoyed my time in Chicago more than I did big cities like LA or Atlanta.

Had as much fun as I did in New Orleans but I’m giving it the leg up cause there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell I’d actually live in New Orleans.

I could actually live in Chicago though

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's CRF, which is our rival rowing club.

wms-boathouse-clark-park-chicago-river-rowing-team-civic-architecture.jpg

Located right behind Lane Tech. You will usually see them on the north branch of the Chicago River.

Our club owns the Lincoln Park Lagoon and we have a clubhouse on the South Branch of the River in Bridgeport. So if you see rowers in Lincoln Park and on the South Branch of the river, that's us.
:dahell:I think you need to put me on cause it sounds like a place for well-to-do folks to get they mingle on.

Currently I'm a buster:mjcry:a customer:mjcry:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Only place you’ll really find baddies in Chicago (at least what I like) are in west loop. If you like whites, head to river north, old town…still not an abundance tho.

I heard good things about Houston but I think they might be too fat for me

i’m back and forth between chicago and houston every month…houston has an abundance of in shape baddies, trust…

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
If you are an old white man watching fox news all day you think Chicago is worse than Afghanistan and other war torn countries.

nah, dawg, old liberals are the same way…my grandfather watches MSNBC and local chicago news and he worries ima get car jacked every time i tell him i’m goin out smh…

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Been to Chicago a few times. Took my Wife there when we were dating and we fell in love with the city.

Been to Denver and Seattle. Seattle is beautiful pre bums. Denver is nice as well. Frisco was nice pre bums.

My Wife is from Miami but I’ve never partied/chilled there. I’m a Lauderdale kinda guy.

My list of Cities:
1. Chicago
2. Denver
3. NYC
4. SD
5. Dallas

I want to visit to Nashville, Charlotte, Salt Lake.
:mjpls:

Tampa is slept on. New Orleans is only for partying and Mardi Gras. Atlanta is cool but not top five. Houston is straight but that sprawl sucks. LA is a GOAT city but massive and the bums are getting worse. Never been to Philly. Boston was straight. GOAT airport to city transportation. Would never move to St. Louis No disrespect. I would live in KC Light and Power district.

If I made a quarter mil and had to chose to live anywhere in the US. I’m not a cold weather guy so it would be Tampa, Charlotte, Lauderdale, Atlanta. In that order.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like every city it has its problems but Chicago is a goddamn gem of a city and if they ever get they CTA running back to how it use to be its right as rain.

Lot of significant black history that gets overshadow cause sissies get their kicks off and blood lust of black folks dying and generational neglect but I digress.

And they Pizza better than New Yorks. Easily.

But Milwaukee on the come up tho. Use to be a laughing stock but its def improved. I’m biased to my own surroundings however

8c377f00-2c98-49aa-9e15-1f6b15e33856_text.gif