Chief Keef Mistakes Nelson Mandela for Morgan Freeman

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
:russ: :heh:
the utter ignorance and disrespect is fukked up but hilarious.. he just deleted his tweet

mandela-freeman.jpg

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i think Mandela himself always said he wanted Freeman to play him in a movie. finally got the chance in Invictus. i can't wait to see the Idris Elba Mandela movie tho

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
why do you expect young people to even know about or care for Nelson Mandela? he was the president of a shytty country on another continent....the worst continent. i dont blame him for not knowing all these people in the country now praising nelson dont even know his life story

no lie Paul Walkers death has hit home and effected more people in this world than Mandelas just saying

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
why do you expect young people to even know about or care for Nelson Mandela? he was the president of a shytty country on another continent....the worst continent. i dont blame him for not knowing all these people in the country now praising nelson dont even know his life story

no lie Paul Walkers death has hit home and effected more people in this world than Mandelas just saying

get the fukk out of here

:camby:

you stay posting garbage

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

:what:Gtfoh

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

trolling attempt failed...shyt wasn't even clever:camby:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York

:wtf:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
to be fair m617 is funny sometimes, one example being this thread.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Easily one of the worst posters on here. Ever.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

everyone NEG this phaggot :camby: